Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delay in receiving an order.

I am really sorry to say this, but I had placed my order on 16th july that is more than fifteen days back and i still havent received my order *** Also, a person from your billing section had contacted me in order to verify the postal code of my area...

Where to claim Free Gift :

Hello sir , I purchased Nikon D5100 last friday 12.08.11 my PaisaPay ID: 29662066611 used Coupon code :FREEDOMI02 Gift : free Panasonic cordless phone KX-TG3600 Please let me know when i will receive that. Note: I already received my Product (Nikon D...

Query

Can e Bay bring me any particulair any sony hi fi model I wish to have (from anywhere in the world) if I gaurentee I am going to buy it from e bay?

GIFT VOUCHER

SIR PLEASE LET ME GIFT VOUCHERS SINCE I DONT HAVE ANY FOR MY LIKELY TRANSACTIONS.EAGERLY AWAITING FOR GIFT VOUCHERS???

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product Ratings

Please include customer ratings for each product sold on Ebay. Include both ratings from each seller and also overall ratings for that particular product across Ebay This will be very useful while making decisions on which product to buy uncannybalBa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud seller, Ebay not helping as well

I bought a mobile worth rs 11000 on 22 jan. item has manufacturing defects and was not working. seller asked me to reship the item. When I reship, He kept hanging me around because he wanted guarantee period to be over. Now i cant file a claim and he...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund status not updated in site

i just want to know why the site has not updated my refund status in the site. they told me that my refund in approved and i have received a message in ebay and my email that my refund was approved . but i havent received any message nor is there any...