Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please solve my problem

i have bought "Reversible Sleeve Bag Case For 14 Inch Sony Laptop/Notebook/tablet" (181172884989) on 14-Aug-2013 but ihavent got so please refund my amount or bag

'***' tried to abuse with slang after I claim refund of a faulty prodt. How to complain ?

After I received a product with different description and after 14 days of purchase, I was quite frustrated. Though the difference was only in color, I could have settled off. But I found the product faulty too. So now when I claimed refund of the pr...

Regarding Power Shipping

Does power shipping include SpeedPost service?When I entered a pin code in "Estimated delivery date" where only SpeedPost has delivery, it showed the estimated delivery date.

fake seller cheated my 15500rs!!

I bought a car DVD player from a new seller 0n 10/7/13. I received an empty courier on 13/7/13. I contacted him, he said he is not able to ship to my location. After da last date, I requested eBay for refund. The guy has given empty courier's airway ...

FAKE Ebay gurantee program

Hi All, This is regarding one of my purchase from eBay. The bluetooth headset BH 503.Only after buying the item I came to know it doesnt work with Skype and I raised a claim to get refund.But it was denied as that was not covered in eBay Gurantee pro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

be specific when dealing with tahmina collections

RE TAHMINA COLLECTIONS Powerseller in coins category buyers beware that this seller has got the habit of delaying shipping and never giving exact shipping details.communication is absolutely hopeless.I had bought a silver coin.ebay showed that the se...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change of address

Hi This is the first time I have bought from eBay and the experiece was so far not very satisfactory.My id was a very old one as I wanted to buy a few electronic goods long timwe back but since then I have changed my residence. Unfortunately, due to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful