refund status not updated in site

i just want to know why the site has not updated my refund status in the site. they told me that my refund in approved and i have received a message in ebay and my email that my refund was approved . but i havent received any message nor is there any update in the site that it has beed approved...dont tell me to contact customer care.. i have done that a lot each and everyday i am calling..its been 3 days that the refund in approved i need it to be updated in the site ..and what all excuses customer care gives...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear sibin062688,

Thank you for sharing your views, here. For PaisaPay this transaction has been completed its time frame and hence its status can not be updated as 'refunded'.  Rest assured, you can check the current status on following link as the refund has been approved under eBay Guarantee.

http://pages.ebay.in/aboutebay/eBay_Guarantee.html

Please login with your eBay user ID and password and you can see the the transaction is approved in your favor.

Hope that  the information provided is useful. Do you need further assistance? feel free to share, I would be glad to help you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

like you said i opened the link and its still showing the case is open and there isnt any approved writen anywhere..how should i assume that it is approved...it still shows open and its the same as how it was before...if you dont belive me i can show you a screen shot of it here itself...if it was approved it doest take that much time to just send a message or a email saying its approved or atleast showing some where the word APPROVED...just asking...i am not being rude or anything just wanted to know

Message 3 of 3
latest reply