Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SIR ,I GOT YOUR PRODUCT BUT MY ORDER IS BLACK FLIP COVER YOUR PRODUCT IS WHITE FLIP COVER........

MY ORDER SPECIFICATON IN YOUR WEBSITE : Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Last updated on 31 Mar, 2014 14:39:26 IST View all revisionsItem specificsCondition:New: A brand-new, unused and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for f...

COD

Pls I tried to order for a phone which they indicated cash on delivery available but in payment option there is no cash on delivery. Pls how do I go about it?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by EBay power seller !!

Hello, This is a Customer with EBay ID (aakashmalhotra992), just to start my case i am a regular EBay user and i trust and love EBay. So i ordered a iphone 5 screen on 5th March 2014 and recieved the product on 12th March 2014. As everytime i took th...

receivd freak item & seller got suspended day before delivery under MC999

i bought an item. just a day before item delivery i received mail from ebay that the seller has been removed by ebay under MC999. i was shoked after i received this mail.next day when i received and opened packet i saw that i have received freak item...

Fraud Ebay and Fraud Seller

I had bought Panasonic T21 smart phone on 20th April. The phone was defective on arrival as it never got charged. I raised a claim. They told me to submit a DOA by visiting service center. I went to service center and they admitted that the phone is ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hello , I redeemed my payback points and it was counted during payment , but not during transaction

I bought an item , but during payment i redeemed my payback points , but it was not affective during transaction i bought items of 585rsapplied coupon worth 35.10rsand redeemed paypack worth 12rs but redeemed amt wasnt counted , and redemtion confirm...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It's been 7 days now after i filed by ebay Gurrantee claim no one has responded me till now.

So dissapointed with the ebay service. They think their Buyers Fools it's been 7 days after i filled by ebay claim and no has responded me till now i m continously calling daily to ebay customer care to know the process of my claim they told me that ...

I have bought Dell venue pro 8 and item number 121304659117. Now ebay blocked the seller account .

Now i am the poor buyer in ebay and want my refund. I have contacted customer care in ebay and customer care didnot know that the ebay blocked the seller account.I have conferenced both ebay and the seller and clearly the seller told ebay customer ca...

Lost my payback points

I redeemed my payback points for my last transaction,inspite of not processing my transaction completely i lost my 333 payback points.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful