cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello , I redeemed my payback points and it was counted during payment , but not during transaction

falconzee
Community Member

I bought an item , but during payment i redeemed my payback points , but it was not affective during transaction

i bought items of 585rs

applied coupon worth 35.10rs

and redeemed paypack worth 12rs

but redeemed amt wasnt counted , and redemtion confirmed and i lost my points

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello , I redeemed my payback points and it was counted during payment , but not during transaction

same issue here, the payback pounts discount showed up during checkout/order summary but did not go through to the transaction.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

mee too guys.. I am facing the same issue tooo..

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Login ID: vipul_tilak
ITEM Number: ***
Paisapay ID:***
Purchase Date: 17 Apr 2014

I ordered an item on ebay and paid using the following options:
1. Discount Voucher
2. Payback Loyalty Points
3. Credit Card

While placing the order I was shown that I am paying using three modes of payment and they will charge only Rs.5.22 on my credit card but when the final confirmation came, they charged my credit card for Rs.167 and deducted my loyalty points as well.

I called them up and asked them to refund money and they said they won't as the order is placed now. I asked them to Cancel the order and then refund the money and they clearly denied that as well saying that "Once the order is placed on EBAY, there is no Policy to CANCEL the order".

They made me wait over 45 mins on the call and still they didn't transfer me to the correct person whom I can talk. The representative had only one line to say that we cannot do anything on this order because you have already placed the order.

Consequences:
They are trying to cheat by not showing the exact amount to be charged on the credit card and charging differently from what they are displaying on the website at the time of placing the order.
Due to the above issue I had to spend money out of my account which should have easily been paid using the loyalty points.

Relief:
I need the entire amount back into my credit card.
And also they need to reverse my Payback Loyalty Points.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply