Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FEEDBACK REMOVED IN A BLINK????????????

i bought some currency sleeves from what the shop is some papermoneyindia or so. the description and scanssaid 'extra thick'. what i received were the most ordinary, very thin ones. i paid twice/thrice the regular thin one pricesas what i bought were...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bad experience

I had purchased a nighty form the seller ,in the listing she has mentioned it to be free size and fits all till waist 36 but when i recieved it it turns out it was too short and not fitting .so i rased a claim some moron closed the ebay gurantee clia...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller is 100% Fake and Fraud

BEAWARE of *** Fraud Vendor . Don't Buy Items from ***. Ref Item METALLIC FINGER BODY MASSAGER, DOUBLE S... The Product which has sent by eBay @ vendor Name: - *** is 100% Fake Original Product is a Metallic and on the product it is clearly written a...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EBAY.IN SELLER FRAUD

ALL BUYERS Beware Ebay with the Help of seller ID is selling Broken Memory cards and ripping of buyers money my recent experience with him vide i had to suffer

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake goods are sold through eBay

I bought a memory card - Sandisk 32 GB Ultra some days back which carried a manufacturer's warranty of 5 years. After using it for about 40 days suddenly it went out of action. When used it on a card reader it said the files are corrupted and canot r...

CLEAN AND SAFE?

ebay india introduced quite a few policies-----and explained that those would make the platform a cleanand safe one. so true---ebay india is really a safe and clean platform now, LOL. a stupid question from a very ignorant me----- how many auctions e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order cancelation

Hi, i just got a wireless controller from you which was a cash on delivery. But i have to wait to get that product. Looking at the time taken i ordered another one of the same product from you with item no *** which i want to cancel. Kindly help me t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful