cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How this makes sense? Is your Ebay guarantee claim fake? Ebay are you going mad?

I purchased a product from a seller and he sent me wrong product. He never bothered about replacing it, probably knowing that nobody can do anything. And it turns out to be true. Here is the message I recieved from ebay for the claim:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remarks: We are requesting you to reship the item back to the seller and provide us the proof of Dispatch copies; you can send us scanned images of the Dispatch copy in jpg format at ******@ebay.com within 72 hrs. Failing to which claim may get close and refund request would be rejected. Kindly send the item back to the seller on below mentioned address: Seeller_sName:******* Address:************ email: ******* Phone: *******  The reimbursement would be sent via Coupon on your register email address and you can expect to receive it within 7-10business days, which is valid for 1 month. Waiting for your earliest response."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the hell I should send the product back by paying my money for the mistake done by the seller? Sending the product of cost 1100 will need Rs.150 shipping. And after that I get only coupon code to use not my money. Why should I get coupon code not money return? 

And heck, why you are threatening me to send the product with deadlines where you gave the claim to  be done only after 30 days. 

Ebay, you are the looser and good bye to the 8 year association with you. Now people loose trust in your ebay guarantee program which helps only sellers to make money.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0