Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Defective Bluetooth keyboard case

I ordered for bluetooth keyboard case for samsung galaxy tab 3 which I received but it os defective as its power toggle switch button is already broken. The delivery boy also left before acknowledging the feedback of the product condition.Kindly reve...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom duty

If I will order clothes from eBay.com(USA) to India worth in 10$..how much will be the custom duty I will get charged in India plz answer..as I m new here

fooled by ebay customer service

I bought a mobile and it was faulty. It has been 15 days that I raised a claim. Eveytime I call the customer service they say you will get a call in 15 minutes. But, it never happens. Pathetic service....... What should I do now? They are fooling peo...

Refund not processed yet

I bought a z10 mobile and it was faulty.It has been almost 15 days that I raised a refund claim 495450 and yet its not processed..Eveytime I call customer service they say you will get a call in 48 hours.This is a worst service. It takes minimum 15 m...

i have placed an order for Cutlery Set on 16.5.2014, amount deducted but transaction failed

i have placed an order for 24pGanesh Stainless Steel Cutlery Set on 16.5.2014, an amount of Rs. 484 deducted but transaction failed and item is not confirmed. bank transaction details : MSBM3351626377IGU3810410 TRANSFER TO 64055682663 COLLECTION ACCO...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY IS CHEATERS

Claim ID : 499556 PaisaPay ID : 36309422415 WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EBAY?? WHY YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME REFUND OF THIS ITEM?? I REPLIED TO YOUR EMAIL EVEN THEN HOW CAN U CLOSE THIS **bleep**ING CLAIM ID???????????? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? C THIS...

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful