Seller is 100% Fake and Fraud

ctcmishra
Community Member

BEAWARE of ***   Fraud Vendor . Don't Buy Items from ***.

Ref Item METALLIC FINGER BODY MASSAGER, DOUBLE S...

1. The Product which has sent by eBay @ vendor Name: - *** is 100% Fake
  2. Original Product is a Metallic and on the product it is clearly written as ASBAH Metallic on the body where as it is not there at the product which has send. Neither it is Metallic or not written as metallic.
  3. Design shape look appearance is completely different
  4. Original product is heavy weight(800 GM) it is light weight
  5. Original product is 
  6. Original product is 30 Watt where as this is 35 Watt
  7. There is no Product code A203 appearing at the product. 
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay does not have products. It is the seller who sends (or not sends) the items.

Did you use the "report this item" link in item to report it as fraudulent? Posting that a seller is fraudulent in a public forum doesn't do anything to the seller. You must use the proper reporting tools to report a seller.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i totally agree with you . Ebay dont take any action against the fraud seller at all. I called customer support 5 times did chatting 10 times and sent them mails atleast 5-7 times . But dint get any solution from them. Beaware of ebay.

Its not trusted shopping site at all.

no good customer support, no responsiveness at all.

I am freak about shopping and usually do online shopping and it was my first time with ebay and worst ever.

I have never seen any such worst customer support, I would probabbly suggest you to go for other site.

Big NO to ebay. I will never reccomend this site to any of my friends or family.

And want to warn others also. If you are really looking for good assistance while shopping I will never suggest you ebay. Its wastage of time and money.

You dont get any support from ebay specially if you are buyer.

ebay dont take any action against fraud seller.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply