Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

late delivery

i had ordered a black leather flip cover for nokia x mobile on 13th june, but i had not reeived it till now..... plzzzzzz make it fast i need it very badly !!!!

Payment in Process from past 3 days

Problem dealing in ebay. My transaction has been in "Payment in Process" for past 3 days. Tried contacting ebay cust. support. Everyday they are saying it will be fixed soon. Never faced this problem before. It used get processed instantly before. An...

purchase

I just wanna know that my friend who is in Canada can order an item on ebay to be delivered to Chennai? Is that possible to book it at canada for chennai?

Problem with Ebay Paisa Pay

Hi I had placed an order for Blackbery battery (Paisa payid -36559236217) on 13-June 1015 AM. The seller promissed to deliver the product next day of clearing payment.It is already more then 48 hrs and payment is held back by Paisa Pay. I had made pa...

Seller Penalty

What type of Bounding Seller's have By The ebay.Does Ebay Penalize's the seller For Wasting Time of Both Ebay & Seller ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not responding to message

I bought a logitech mouse from ebay 2 years before which had a three year warranty. I have lost the invoice provided to me by the seller and I need a copy of it to claim the warranty. I have sent the seller numerous messages requesting him to send an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful