Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worst ever buying experience

I bought mobile from ebay on 23rd June for a birth day gift. I paid with ICICI netBanking and money was immediately deducted from my account. But on ebay payment is still in procress even after 3 days. After repetdly calling ebay customer support get...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My transaction failed but account debited

I was trying to purchage below Item Item : 221466086541 Yesterday on 22/03/2014, I tried to buy the item....Transaction got successful from my bank but it got failed at ebay side..... As per my bank statement money got transfered to ebay.... So could...

Selling below standard product

I am a regular customer of eBay for more than 10 years even below it was launch in India. I ordered a small item. I ordered 2 set of the products, which the seller intentional send me 5 Nos. of which 2 were intact, the rest were completely broken/dam...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont purchase any product from ebay

Very worst experience on purchasing products from ebay for my college. I placed order before 15 days with full payment, still not received any of the item. scheduled to be despatched before 10 days. * No timing delivery * No delivery* Takes more than...

ebay is selling product with improper images

Hello All, I have purchased "Levi's 501 Jeans (Dark Brown) Wallet for men@599 " from ebay. they cost me a lot.... This is my first purchase at ebay and I really dissapointed with there service. I am regular buyer at other online companies like flipka...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

recieved fake battery charger....

i have ordered nikon s220 model battery charger...seller gave me nikon charger which is duplicate body. with nothing inside, completely hollow.and charger cable of phillips. find the image i have uploaded.they are duplicating product and selling at b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RECEIVED SHORT SUPPLY. SUPPLIER IN HONGKONG THROUGH ebay.in HAS OPENED INVESTIGATION.

WHEN I OPENED THE BOX OF TP-LINK M5360 3G MOBILE WiFi 5200 mAh power bank, MAIN PRODUCT WAS MISSING AND ONLY USB CABLE AND SOCKETS WERE FOUND IN BOX. PLS SHARE EXPERIENCE WITH ANYBODY, WHETHER THE INVESTIGATION OPENED BY SUPPLIER WILL BE FARE AND eBA...

sasta electronics fraudulent company

I bought a philips MMS4040F speaker from ebay india(***) . the subwoofer power cord was curt when i received it. called 10 times and emailed 6 times didnt call after 11 days ... after that called me up and said not eligible for claim. I recommend all...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discount Coupan

Dear Sir, I got the below couapn from your side on date 07-05-2014 but it is not working and display below error. Please check and e-mail me new coupan as soon as possible Rs. 100 OFF use Coupon Code:SHOPEBAY47REDEEM YOUR PAYBACK POINTSNot valid if r...