Problem with Ebay Paisa Pay

Hi

I had placed an order for Blackbery battery (Paisa payid -36559236217) on 13-June 1015 AM. The seller promissed to deliver the product next day of clearing payment.

It is already more then 48 hrs and payment is held back by Paisa Pay. I had made payment through Netbanking and it was cleared from my bank immediately.

Ebay didnot had courtesy to intimate of problem to customer. I had called yesterday morning (14-June) and helpdesk told me that this matter will be escalated and I will get a call within 24 hrs and problem will be resolved.

I didnot get any call till 15-June-2014 12 PM. I called helpdesk again and was told that matter is already escalated and it will be resolved within 48 hours now.

I told them it is already getting delayed and pls cancel my order and initiate refund...I will purchage from marked as iyt is already getting delayed and I am suffering.

I had placed Similar order Blackbery batery (Paisapay id -36484470707) on 2-June-2014 and it was not delivered till 13-June-2014 and then I had to initiate refund for the same. Same is also pending.

I am still waiting for product for last 15 days which I could have got in 1-2 days from any online portal. This is pathetic service from EBAY

Thanks

Sanjay

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0