Payment in Process from past 3 days

Problem dealing in ebay.
My transaction has been in "Payment in Process" for past 3 days. Tried contacting ebay cust. support. Everyday they are saying it will be fixed soon.
Never faced this problem before. It used get processed instantly before.
Anybody faced a similar problem.

Really frustrated at this moment.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

techguru.india
Community Member
Dear all,
ever since ebay out sourced its paisapay department it has become a useless and worthless system
chargeback are not revered even after providing proper pod and tracking on the website is clearly stating as product been delivered
i regret the option of outsourceing the paisapay system has made
people at other end are not qualified enough to handle cases and understnad only one thing do not put paispay at a loss even at the cost of a buyer or seller
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

naren260
Community Member
I am facing exactly the same situation. The customer support reports that the payment is underway...thats all, Service quality is bad these days.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

paone_d
Community Member
AFTER PAYMENT BY PAISAPAY IT IS SHOWING THAT YOUR ORDER IN PROCESS. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY????

IF THEY HAVE GOT THE PAYMENT THEN WHAT TYPE OF PROCESSING
IS GOING ON.

IF THEY ARE SUPPLIER OF MATERIAL THEN ONE CAN UNDERSTAND.

GOT THE PAYMENT AND NOT APPROVING IT. THEN THEY WILL REFUND YOU AFTER 5/6 DAYS WITHOUT ANY REASON FROM FROM THEIR SIDE.

EBAY HAS MAJOR PROBLEM WITH PAYMENT SYSTEM WHICH UNNECESSARY CAUSE DELAY & DISTURBANCE TO THE CUSTOMERS.

ULTIMATELY CUSTOMER SUFFERS FOR UNUSUAL PAYMENT SYSTEM
OF EBAY. ARE THEY READY TO COMPENSATE SUCH CUSTOMERS OR PROVE THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE.
CAN THEY PROVIDE ANY ANSWER???????
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Same problems and the same response from ebay. PaisaPay ID 24742842244

Payment is showing as processing though it was made by netbanking and the amount was deducted from my account immediately. Contacted the bank and they confirmed that the amount has been transferred to ebay.

Paisapay is pathetic now. Better to stay away from it and from ebay itself.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

ansayaan
Community Member
I too have the same problem. Even after 72 hours after purchase, on eBay the transaction is showing as "Payment in Process".

Tried contacting ebay cust. support. Everyday they are saying it will be fixed soon.

The payment was made by netbanking and the amount was deducted from my account immediately. Contacted the bank and they confirmed that the amount has been transferred to ebay.

Paisapay is pathetic now. Better to stay away from it and from ebay itself.

It's really funny game for eBay because it is "Playing with our hard earned money and NOT eBay's"

I feel that eBay's systems are inefficient and are not designed well capable of resolving issues without causing customer dissatisfaction.

Anyway, I lost my hard earned money.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

oriflame_in
Community Member
Today I called them and they told me they are having issues with HDFC...I asked them why they have not anounced it and there was silence!

Did u all use HDFC??

only SBI debit card is working
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

oriflame_in
Community Member
Today I called them and they told me they are having issues with HDFC...I asked them why they have not anounced it and there was silence!

Did u all use HDFC??

only SBI debit card is working
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

boss_123
Community Member
im facing the same problem..they said the support people would call me... even after 2 days , they have'nt called me ....
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

I'm also facing the same problem. The payment shows in process and I've been trying to contact the phone support since two days and it doesn't work. The person on the chat support gives me the same standard reply that it will be fixed. But it hasnt been fixed yet . The amount has been deducted from my bank account on the 29th of November but even now it still shows "In process"
Message 10 of 15
latest reply