Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay is making fool to customers

eBay making fool to customers. If you give low rating to any sellter they said please rate him any problem we will resolve. Then you will rate high and they will not supporting you. ebay cheater...

Discrepancy on what you see and buy

My PaisaPayID: 36866696071 I selected a red color case cover and proceeded with order submit.However, when logged in later to view my order, I was surprised to see that the color being displayed was black I immediately initiated a chat (SR# 1-3145872...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in Order to deliver

I had placed the Order on 21st, Still awaitng the Order to delivered to me.Expected date was 24th July at the time of placing the Order. Please let me know ? Soon

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

stop using blue dart courier service

please guys stop using blue dart courier service else i stop using ebay. the shipment is in pune from 17 july but they are not bothering to delivery it. this is the third time they are delivering late.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing the delivery address

Hi, My Paisapay id is 36860372808. By mistake, I gave the wrong delivery address. My item is not shipped yet. Please let me know how can I change the delivery address.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

stop blue dart courier service

please guys stop using blue dart courier service else i stop using ebay. the shipment is in pune from 17 july but they are not bothering to delivery it. this is the third time they are delivering late.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to buy anyting from ebay even i try new account 3 times with different address

Hello! I'm sonny. I've receive a coupon 100off yesterday so'ive plan to buy something But Now I'm unable to buy they restrict my account for no reason and now i can't buy anything customer support have no reason for this . Then i decided to make a ne...

Ebay status not yet updated

Hi, I have received a damaged product and I had raised a claim request for that to refund my money back. It's been 5 days since I have raised a request. One of your collegue belongs to customer support notified me that some of your blamee will contac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile coupon or voucher

Does anyone how how to avail a coupon that works on getting a discount purchasing a mobile on eBay India? The Vodafone 7% off voucher doesn't work?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful