cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy anyting from ebay even i try new account 3 times with different address

Hello! I'm sonny. I've receive a coupon 100off yesterday so'ive plan to buy something

But Now I'm unable to buy they restrict my account for no reason and now i can't buy anything customer support have no reason for this . Then i decided to make a new account after creating account I'm still unable to buy its showing :-

Your buying activity has been restricted suspended to ensure a safe trading environment for you
go to ebay.in
scroll to bottom of the page 
click on legal privacy & more 
scroll down to the point 9. breach."(e45349-811088x,action 811088.

Unable to but anything 
i've try to make new accounts 3-4 times 
i've tries to make a account with totally diffrent info new email , new number diffrent adress but still getting same msg

Mobile app is already tries still getting same msg even on new id's

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Unable to buy anyting from ebay even i try new account 3 times with different address

Try to understand the message, there is no issue from your side so don't just go on making new ids on ebay, it is the SELLER who has placed restriction on who can buy the item and what quantity. If ok with you give the item nos and I will see what the issue is. But don't make any new ids on ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply