Regarding shippers_material

anwarazad
Community Member
Hi everyone,

I had purchased an item from shippers_material, a few days back. According to my ebay, they have already shipped the item. Checking with the courier website to track the consignment hasn't been of much help. The website is down most of the time. I have already called the local office of the courier company regarding the shipment. I asked how long it usually takes for a consignment to reach from mumbai to kerala, they replied that it usually takes 3 days. They informed me that the consignment is still in transit, even though it has been almost a week.

I had tried reaching the seller twice, but they don't reply at all. Whats even more un-nerving is that they don't seem to list anymore on ebay. All their listings are missing. Any idea whats going on? Anyone else with this issue?
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Dear my parcel also got delayed, but it was delivered very safely and nicely with free thank you cards ! "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Yes it is true shippers_material has no items for sale as on today.

His DSR has fallen to 93.8% which could be the reason eBay has pulled of his listings.

**************************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Hi

This complain forced us not to buy this material, as we were planning to buy. But lot of complain we decided not to buy.

Thanks
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

anwarazad
Community Member
Thanks for the reply everyone.. Think I'll wait for a few more days and see what happens.. I certainly hope, things don't get messy with this transaction.... ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

But now what happens, I want to order packing material and there is no sign of Mr. Manohar of shippers_material.

Can some good soul at ebay shed some light on this issue please.

********************************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

anwarazad
Community Member
Guess what?? I tried checking the tracking number for my purchase from shippers_material a few minutes back, and guess what it shows? Have a look:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I called up the local courier office for GSM, and they seem to have absolutely no idea what is going on. Well.. I guess, I'll have to wait until the delivery deadline to do something about this.
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Any news about this seller....I want to order bags and labels.

He was introduced with such big fanfare,what happened ????

eBay can you shed some light on this matter as to what is the issue and what is going to happen ahead, is he going to list, not list, has disappeared, what has happened please let us know, so many sellers have voiced their concern but there has been no reply from eBay.

****************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear All,

Shippers_material is certainly on site and will be listing soon from next week onwards. He was restricted on site for doing business as per the policies as he had received 2 negatives for sending '98' bags instead of '100' bags in one of the shipments to a particular seller.

We are happy to state that the negatives have been revised by the seller and 'shippers_material' will be LIVE soon.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@Indraneel sir...

Thank you for the positive reply....

I have run out of packing material but its ok, I will wait for 1 week.

****************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply