Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help on paying through Demand draft

I am thinking to pay an item via demand draft. But i couldn't find any details about how to pay through this method on ebay help pages. Somebody please tell me to whom should i take the DD(seller or ebay)? And to whom should I send the DD(seller or e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Assured Free Gift not despatched

Ref: PaisaPay ID:25867617908, Dt: 05/01/2010. ASSURED GIFT CODE: 2009XMAS12 (Swatch YDS 405) COMPLAINT: THE GIFT COUPON TRIGGER WHILE PAYING VANISHED UPON CLICKING.IF A TECHNICAL ERROR KINDLY RESOLVE IT SO YOUR BONAFIDES IS NOT TO BE SUSPECTED AS A G...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

card verification on paypal...

i have a paypal account that just will not confirm my card after linking it. There's plenty of balance in my account, so don't know what the issue is...can i use this card for transactions even though it hasn't been confirmed???...please help...

Gift Coupons

Hi, Can someone please tell me about the current gift schemes from ebay.in The last scheme i saw was during Christmas (gifts for 1000 , 5000 , 10000 worth of buying) If possible please send the link to the official webpage which has all these details...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

procedure to make payment

want ti know the procedure to make payment on below mentioned item how can i do please instructed . 90363108484 Vintage Design Tribal Gothic Jeans Bellydancing EARRING

Feedback From Buyers? is there any way?

Two things: 1) I recently bought an item from ebay (portable hard disk) - the item is yet to be shipped. Being new to ebay, I was not able to understand how this feedback thing works. But on hindsite, it seems that some of the buyers give a "100%" po...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying on ebay international

Hello everyone, Could anyone tell me how much would be the import/customs duty if I buy a board game called Cashflow 101 worth Rs. 6000 from someone in Kualalampur, Malaysia? It is not available in India. The seller ships internationally by DHL.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding shippers_material

Hi everyone, I had purchased an item from shippers_material, a few days back. According to my ebay, they have already shipped the item. Checking with the courier website to track the consignment hasn't been of much help. The website is down most of t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid For 2 Items to Unregistered User

I bought 2 items worth more than 1000 Rs. But now i am getting a message that the Seller is no longer registered with the Ebay. I am a bit scared now and want to know if the items would be delivered to me and is my money safe or not.

Determining the reliability of sellers.

Hi everybody, You can judge a seller's attitude by the style of his listings and the language he uses in his listings? How do you judge if a seller is reliable? Is eBay feedback rating and seller's status are true determinants of a seller's reliabili...