Regarding shippers_material

anwarazad
Community Member
Hi everyone,

I had purchased an item from shippers_material, a few days back. According to my ebay, they have already shipped the item. Checking with the courier website to track the consignment hasn't been of much help. The website is down most of the time. I have already called the local office of the courier company regarding the shipment. I asked how long it usually takes for a consignment to reach from mumbai to kerala, they replied that it usually takes 3 days. They informed me that the consignment is still in transit, even though it has been almost a week.

I had tried reaching the seller twice, but they don't reply at all. Whats even more un-nerving is that they don't seem to list anymore on ebay. All their listings are missing. Any idea whats going on? Anyone else with this issue?
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

anwarazad
Community Member
Guess What? Mr. Manohar of shipper_material called up yesterday and promised to ship the item as soon as possible. And they got a new courier service too. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

anwarazad
Community Member
Finally received the purchase today. :).
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

shipper_material is again off from ebay....there are no listing of this seller.....wonder what's happening??? *************************
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Ebay what happened to shippers_material, it is again off eBay, no listings.

I want bags desperately but there is no sign of Mr. Manohar, what has happened ??
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

jayshah3612
Community Member
when will shippers_material come back?????????
Message 15 of 15
latest reply