cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay Refund -- 3 (working) days to reflect in CC account?

macroshooter
Community Member
I purchased an item through eBay GEB. They failed to ship the item -- when I called them up they said the order was "cancelled by international reseller" and they did not bother to inform me and chose to wait for the auto refund to be initiated instead of initiating it themselves.

In any case -- I received notification from PaisaPay on 21st Oct that my refund was approved and will be reflected in my account "within 3 days".

Today 3 days have passed and I still don't see the credit to my CC account. Is this normal? The money involved is quite a bit (7000+) -- should I register a complaint with my CC provider? I'm worried because I just searched the net and there are quite a few horror stories of PaisaPay frauds.

Advice/insights appreciated! Thanks --
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: PaisaPay Refund -- 3 (working) days to reflect in CC account?

Message 31 of 40
latest reply

Hom much my 2999 refund money 4 October is cutting my debit card 

Message 32 of 40
latest reply

My experience is worst than all of you. I received my refund after 3 months and it took 18 days after approval.
Message 33 of 40
latest reply

Refund not yet recieved.
Message 34 of 40
latest reply

rsri7379
Community Member
I ordered an item worth rs 33444/- rs and cancelled tge delivery due to financial circumstances.I already paid for tge item.talking to ebay tgey told me to file a guarantee claim of item not received and state tagt you refused tge delivery due to aome reason.So I registered the claim.Talking to the 2nd time ebay told me that there's no need to file a complaint as your refund will automatically gets initiated.But by that time i already filed tge guarantee claim.Yesterday i received a message that the product has reached the seller and the refund is initiated on 3 march 2017.Later tgat night bcz i also filed a guarantee claim i received a message tgat i have to provide the proof of payment.So I screenshot the order confirmation message that i received on successfully ordering the item which clearly stated that i paid via my debit card.So please can anyone tell me what is going in.My refund has been initiated on 3 march but due to tge claim i was asked to provide tge proof of payment.So please any one knows will i get my refund automatically bcz if the refund was initiated or my refund initiation has been paused due to the claim.Alo plz tall me will i get my money back??
Message 35 of 40
latest reply

Never received a refund
Message 36 of 40
latest reply

aic-lith
Community Member
Cheating site
Message 37 of 40
latest reply

Have u got or not
Message 38 of 40
latest reply

Message 39 of 40
latest reply

moxisha8
Community Member
I have ordered a jbl but some reasons the delivery is not done so please my amount is refund to me its an request
Message 40 of 40
latest reply