Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud by Blue Dart / Claim refund

Hi, I had an strange exp. with one item i bought @ ebay. The seller shipped the item and the Blue Dart delivery guy delivered it to some third person since my house was closed. The third person claimed to be my brother which i countered with and told...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Buyer RequirementsThis seller has set buyer requirements for this item...what it means?

I could not buy any thing thru ebay since I am getting an error that " Buyer Requirements This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements. You are unable to checkout this item because: TUV int...

Ebay doing Fraud with Buyers.. Sellers cheating buyers with Ebay.. Ebay protect sellers

This is regarding Claim ID 1849456. This claim ID was recently closed wrongly. (actually Ebay cheated me) I bought this item of 2 lcd which came as one pack (seller saved shipping cost by sending both in one pack) which costed me 3400. I found that o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted but didnt show up as being purchased.

Hi,i just bought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through sbi netbanking and the money is deducted from the sbi bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product isnt being shown in the purchased tab and paisapay is showing...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted

I have ordered a Bluetooth speaker of 339 but when I have paid through UPI Id them money deducted but order not confirmed.UPI TRANSACTION ID=806119385086

its not safe buying on ebay any more

hi friends, i m really very happy to inform u that its not safe to buy on ebay anymore, i paid for the product three months back but never recieved anything even i claimed my money but theres no response from seller as well as ebay team. as it is a m...

• 18 replies
  • 16 Helpful

refund status

Hi, I have aked for refund but still I have not got it. plz let me know the status as earliest. Regards Kokila

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Deducted But Order Not Placed

I have placed a order at ebay and paid via Wallet,money deducted from my Account bit order not placed and no msg or mail received regarding the order, It's my 1st time when i paid online please help me.