cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay Refund -- 3 (working) days to reflect in CC account?

macroshooter
Community Member
I purchased an item through eBay GEB. They failed to ship the item -- when I called them up they said the order was "cancelled by international reseller" and they did not bother to inform me and chose to wait for the auto refund to be initiated instead of initiating it themselves.

In any case -- I received notification from PaisaPay on 21st Oct that my refund was approved and will be reflected in my account "within 3 days".

Today 3 days have passed and I still don't see the credit to my CC account. Is this normal? The money involved is quite a bit (7000+) -- should I register a complaint with my CC provider? I'm worried because I just searched the net and there are quite a few horror stories of PaisaPay frauds.

Advice/insights appreciated! Thanks --
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

greatvishal61
Community Member
i want a refund..
Message 21 of 40
latest reply

piyushkanno2012
Community Member
e bay is fake i am also not received my refund from 2 month
Message 22 of 40
latest reply

ecstasyankit
Community Member
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ebay-India-Fraud/145674982214636?ref=ts&fref=ts
Message 23 of 40
latest reply

creative_rajsimha
Community Member
i purchase apple ipad 360 degrees cover , it is not suitable for my ipad so please sent my refund
Message 24 of 40
latest reply

vishu3110
Community Member
refund please sooner 10 days gone no refund
Message 25 of 40
latest reply

Mine has already passed 4days after a Refund has been initiated on 4th August,2013. I am using HDFC credit card, I've recieved a Refund on 2 items recently. I've read it thoroughly all the conditions of shipping etc. and i enquired about the items from the seller before i placed the order, still they're saying that there's a problem with  shipping and Blah-Blah etc.. and the seller request for Refund. Such inconveniences of Refunding as far as possible has to be avoided,Once Paisa pay refund the Amount it takes a hell lot of time just contrary to the stipulated time they've mentioned. I also send an email regarding the Refund and even talk to customer service Ex., they told me to wait till Monday,the 12th August,2013. We'll see what ebay in upto.

Message 26 of 40
latest reply

Still waiting for the refund even after 21 days.

NOTE:

This refund was automatically initiated on 23-Oct-13 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 22-Oct-13.

Message 27 of 40
latest reply

F*** Paisapay ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 28 of 40
latest reply

Even after 1 month I am yet to receive refund.

No more ebay here after ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 29 of 40
latest reply

I bought a LG phone in eBay for 14499 and re shipped to seller because the phone has lot of issues and the seller accepted for refund after 8 day eBay told they are closing my claim and I will receive a DD after 10-15 **bleep** days why should I wait for this much of long time just 8 days have gone and my money is in the air and also my reshipping charge was 700 total 15199 I don't have any notification of the process for sending the DD after. They just told that they will send

Message 30 of 40
latest reply