touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

iainsdad
Community Member
If I have had a bad transaction, non-payer, goods arrive damaged, and have contacted the other party and they will not work with me to resolve this, I leave a negative. If I get one back, I respond with a calm and clear reply.

If you do this then other buyers or sellers can see who is at fault.

A negative is not nice, but it is only one comment on an online site, soon lost and diluted among the positives which follow.

Keep calm and have fun. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

bookshop2508
Community Member
Thanks a lot you guys, it does help to know that there are people who take time to share in other's greviences and also open to share their experiences.

I got to know that this seller books n all is a bigtime seller on eBay with 710 feedback score and I don't even think that he has time for small guys like us.

Though I have to say that the item I won I received it quickly and also in good condition.

Well, things like this does happen though it seems that not many people are interested in doing things in the right manner.
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

atulnc1
Community Member
YOU MAY REQUEST THE SELLER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR U,FROM CONTACT SELLER SEGMENT IN MY EBAY.
IF U HAVE PAID HIM ON PROPER TIME AND THE TRANSACTION WAS SMMOTH I DONT FEEL ANY OF THE SELLER WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS RATING BUYERS,IT JUST A MATTER OF SECONDS.

REGARDS,
ATUL.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

IMPORTANCE OF FEEDBACK.

vikasintl_in1
Community Member
Since reputation is important for your business seller is afraid of negative rating.There are some oversmart buyers who know this.And they try to abuse this.
Recently had one experience when buyer threatened us to deliver item even though he didnt pay in full.
When we contacted ebay they said prove that he threatned you...how can we prove what he said on phone?
Sometimes you have to choose between money and reputation.
Its mistake of ebay policy makers that they have made it permanant i.e.they cant revise it.It should be flexible so no one can abuse it.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply