cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay is not a safe site to buy, people beware!!!

apratimg
Community Member
I had been a regular buyer at Baazee for several years, now with eBay i have lost my hopes to continue with the portal. I had paid the money to the seller through cheque about 4 months back, dispite several reminders, I have not yet recieved the product. I had posted complaint with the portal long back but no action has been taken so far, worse is that the portal did not acknowledge. It has not initiated any action against the errand seller nor acted to get my money back. I have lost my money, and there is no remady in sight. People should buy at the site with great caution, as the portal is loaded with fradulent sellers now, and the portal is most userunfriendly.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

poocho_2006
Community Member
I have made a payment for mobile through paisapay,but i did not received any such product till date {NOKIA 2600 WITH CHARGER (6421893280)What action u r taking or what should i do.or u should close this portal or send back my payment or i have to go consumer court
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I TOO FACED THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I DID NOT RECEIVE A MOBILE PHONE WHICH I BROUGHT FROM SELLER FROM DELHI.
BUT THEN I OPENED A DISPUTE WITH THAT SELLER AND AFTER 2 MONTHS RECEIVED THE WHOLE AMOUNT REFUND FROM BAAZEE.

IT JUST REQUIRED REGULAR FOLLOW UP WITH THE BAAZEE DIPUTE TEAM,I KNOW I HAD TO FILL THE BUYER PROTECTION FORM AND SUBMIT ALL THE PAYMENT PROOFS,AND WHEN THEY WERE VERIFIED I WAS REFUNDED MY WHOLE MONEY BACK.

REGARDS,
ATUL
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

poocho_2006
Community Member
very much true,its a fraud site no one should buy any product from e-bay,better buy from local market and cheap to from any of ebay product
Message 4 of 4
latest reply