Cheated by seller and ebay

shubraj
Community Member
Hi
I have received mail from ebay that my refund request for the item (Sony Ericsson Experia X10 8GB 2 months used+Accessories) has been rejected by PaisaPay due to the following reason: Proof of delivery verified, on 22-Aug-10.
I am contacting ebay customer support for last one month that I had not recieved the product and I have been told by customer executive that Mr Anekat of refund deptt will going to contact me.He never called me but now I got this mail that my refund request has been rejected,I am getting a feeling that I have been getting cheated by ebay.I demand you to show/send me the proof of delivery.How the proof of delivery can be there when the details of delivery given by seller was not correct as the airway bill number given by him was not correct as confirmed by the courier company offices at Mumbai and Delhi.
Seller genuine.buy has shipped item (Sony Ericsson Experia X10 8GB 2 months used+Accessories) on 12-Jul-10. The shipping details are:
Track this item

* Courier name: Akash Ganga Couriers
* Airway bill details: 11125866019
* Remarks: Delivery within 3 Business days

I again request you to give me the proof of delivery given by seller.I again say,that first I was cheated by that seller by giving false information about the courier details and now ebay is cheating by rejecting my refund request.
I am associated with ebay since many years and a regular buyer but today I am getting a feeling that ebay is not genuine company and is cheating a genuine buyer.

Rajeev

ebay ID shubraj
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Cheated by seller and ebay

rasso2k
Community Member

Hi All

I had a pretty bad experience on Ebay purchasing. I had bought a phone which was a refurbhished which was claimed to be in an excellent condition with six months manufacturer warranty. The seller Rockingdeals-technix had sold the phone. As soon as I received it I opened it to only find out that the mobile had defects and not switching on. I requested for refund from Ebay which was rejected and I was asked to go to the Service Center to get it repaised. After sustained email exchange finally the Ebay asked me to take a letter of DOA (authorization letter indicating a fault in the phone) and when I went to the Service Center they declined to issue the same as it was refurbished and they said as per their policy DOA cannot be issued for Refurbished phones. They also checked the phone and said that the phone had mother board issues for which it was not switching on. How can I be sold a phone with a Mother board problem saying that the phone is in excellent condition and I be cheated like this. I was made to run helter skelter  for no fault of mine. The Seller in conjunction with the Ebay site has cheated me by selling a damaged phone. I have already filed a case with consumer court regarding this. I am also planning to file a case on Ebay site for indicating in their site about ebay guarantee which says 100% satisfaction or replacement or refund. Dont worry buy happily.  I want this to be removed from their site as gullible consumers like me can be cheated with the wordings. Please join me in this to make this successful.

thanks

Vaidyanathan

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: Cheated by seller and ebay

Paisa Pay ID: 43991740814

Claim ID : 2473240

This is to bring to your notice that I was shipped a defective product LG Nexus 5, 32 GB. I ordered a product which was marked as 'new', but clearly it is not new, plus is defective

1. The SIM tray is broken
2. The IMEI ID on the SIM tray is different than the IMEI ID of the phone

My first question to you, is it ethically correct to ship me a phone which is clearly not 'NEW' if the IMEI IDs do not match.
Second question, the SIM tray is broken, so again it proves that the product is not new. 

I have been trying to get in touch with your customer care for the last 30 days or so. Time and again, I am told that you would be getting back to me. You have tried calling me etc., but I never received your calls. It was only I who kept on following with you, barring a few times when you did call up and only assured me that you would be getting back. 

I uploaded the photos on the link that I received on my mobile phone. Your team confirmed the receipt. And now your team has the nerve to tell me that my case is closed! 

What kind of Ebay guarantee is this? Are you people making a fool out of us? Today I talked to someone really rude at your call center, called Sunny Kumar, who was not even ready to listed to me. I have never in my life faced such a rude customer care executive.

Instead of harassing me, you should be taking the seller to task who is making a mockery out of Ebay's image and playing with customers. 

I urge you to quickly refund my money, else I will be forced to take legal course and take Ebay to court. Kindly treat this as urgent and important. Thanks.

Regards
Divya
<Removed for your privacy>
Message 22 of 22
latest reply