Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

As per my order I had purchased Micromax A 106 mobile battery but I got Micromax A 116 model battery

Hello As per my order I had purchased Micromax A 106 mobile battery but I got Micromax A 116 model battery .So I am requesting u to exchange it or do needful for it.Reson is I got it very late n not full filled my exact product which I have ordered. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how i get money .

I call on eBay everyday to get money ..I provide everything they ask. But still they don't respond any!! I want my money back what is solution . please refund my phone and give my money back.

who pays return shipping cost?

I am from Pune, Maharashtra, India, and the seller is from Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India.I had ordered shoes from eBay but seller sent the shoes in different color also I didn't like the quality of shoes so I wanted refund.Contacted the seller who told...

Disappointed with eBay sellers

eBay must ensure seller's creditibility before bringing them into their online store, otherwise they will loose their international Brand Image. think they are working for money and not to promote their business nor to retain their brand name. Fake p...

no confirmation email

Money deducted from my account but hvnt got confirmation email.no history is visible either.transaction was done on pos and transaction eBay no is -634419103515 on 9 Dec 2016

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Till 1month and 15days I don't get my refund back yet

To,sirEbay guaranteeI had buy SHIVAM HEAVY WORK SALWAR SUIT of rs 1199/-by cash on delivery and I returned it on 4/8/2016 for claim . The claim was passed on 18/8/2016 but I don't get refund by demand draft yet.So what's all that going on sir I will ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by seller and ebay

. Hi I have received mail from ebay that my refund request for the item (Sony Ericsson Experia X10 8GB 2 months used+Accessories) has been rejected by PaisaPay due to the following reason: Proof of delivery verified, on 22-Aug-10. I am contacting eba...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful