cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buying Internationally with PayPal/Credit Card

havenindia
Community Member
Tips for Buyers.

Buying from worldwide eBay sites is easy, but you will need to have a credit card or a PayPal account.

- You can sign up for a paypal account at PayPal.com

- The best way to fund your PayPal account is to sell something on ebay.com/ebay.co.uk

- If you dont fancy selling, then fund your paypal account from your credit card. read the PayPal help pages.

- Buying with your credit card is safe and the transaction is usually through PayPal (secure payment gateway).

- Some buyers do not use PayPal/eBay checkout, mail them with your queries if you are unsure of how to pay with your credit card.

- Before you bid, always check the shipping costs for India.
- If parcel insurance is offered for around $2, then it is well worth considering it because it means the seller has a No Refund policy for lost items, if you didnt take out insurance...Many USA eBayers will offer insurance for a low fee.

- Buy from a Powerseller or eBay shop owner. They are large volume sellers and will usually use an automated system to send the feedback. Powersellers may send feedback as soon as payment is received (I do).

- Allow time for customs. add an extra week (or more)onto the usual shipping times.

- Small parcels do not normally accrue customs fees, so buy small.

- contact the seller with issues, before leaving feedback.

- if a problem persists, go to eBay dispute console or PayPal resolution centre...this should be a last resort.

Hope this helps.
My shop is craft-haven-india
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buying Internationally with PayPal/Credit Card

arunr_007
Community Member
Hai,
i tried 2 bid on an item in the UK site. but credit card verification couldn't be done. i filled all fields but the web page just goes blank &Nothing happens at all.

PLSSSSS help
Message 2 of 2
latest reply