cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beware of buying gems from Bangkok via Chennai based sellers

babasona
Community Member
There are some Bangkok via Chennai based gems sellers who are very dishonest & cheating their customers.They will list gems at very low price with high to moderate shipping charges.Once the buyer wins,they will take considerable time to inform where & how to pay.They will tell you to pay by demand draft or to deposit in some bank and the buyer obliges.Then they will tell the buyer the items were lost or they will not tell him anything.They will keep the buyer waiting untill the time limit of ebay for opening dispute is crossed.After 90 days from the date of purchase,the item is simply vanished.Getting refund from ebay is somewhat difficult process.Leaving negative feedback against these cheaters is not a solution because the buyer receives the same.
I have lost money to these sellers from chennai/bangkok:
1)ABDUL RASHEED MOHAMED RAFI No 12 Muktha Garden Spurtank Road Chetpet, Chennai 600031(ebay id ehotbid)
2)SULTAN SICKENTHAN Avanza Creations Old no 187, new no 238, 1st floor Royepettah high road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004 (ebay id Bangkokgemz & Gemevagems)
3)MOHAMED IDRIS 1st main road New no 1/186, 3rd cross Street,Sangam colony , Kottivakkam Chennai 600 041 (ebay id Thaigemandgem & sinceregemz).
I request other buyers to pay by paypal or by paisapay only.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

babasona
Community Member
I have received only refunds from Mr Sultan Sickenthan.Mohd Idris has sent email.Nothing is heard from Mr Rafi.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

babasona
Community Member
I have received stones from sinceregemstore(Mohd Idris).Mr sultan Sickenthan(Bangkokgemz) has yet to return my 3 stones.Mohd Rafi of ehotbid.com has not responded to this.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shikha.101
Community Member
Hello babasona,
Please click the below given link:

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=600010295&forumID=300000000#600010295

You will come to know that the seller SULTAN SICKENTHAN from AVANZA GEMZ/Avanza Creations (Chennai) had been cheating people from long time and eBay doing nothing to protect buyers from such cheaters.

I was also one of the victim of the seller.But I had not lost hope and fought hard to get my money back.
I had lodge a official complain against the seller and got his old id suspended(the old id was avanzagemz)

The link for old is:

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=avanzagemz&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&page=6

But now Its seems he had created new id to cheat innocent people.

eBay will sleep now!!!

Thnx.
Shikha.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply