Workshops Discussion Board
This board is home to eBay workshops sponsored by the Community Development team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Optimise your eBay Shop - Online Workshop

Hello All, Shops, a new way to sell, have been introduced on the eBay India site. Shops are the best way to help dedicated sellers maximise their online business. Sellers with an eBay Shop get powerful and easy-to-use tools that enable them to develo...

Unable to list some items

When I was listing some items, I got message like You can not submit your listing due to the following problems Attention Seller: Thank you for choosing eBay. In order to help maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally place...

Welcome to eBay India!

Hi Everybody, A very warm welcome to eBay India! We will request you to check out the new site, and make yourself comfortable with the new features, functions and tools. On this board, our staff members will be holding regular workshops to interact w...

Item not received after paymet

I purchased a laptop through buy it now option on 15th june and asked seller for payment address through eBay.He replied with his account details on 25th june.I deposited the payment in icici bank in his account,the receipt of which is with me.The se...

Community Hub Page - New and Improved

Dear Community Member, The Community hub page is one of the important places where you can get in touch with the eBay team and fellow eBayers and we are excited to communicate some changes to the hub page. We shall be redesigning the new page to ensu...

Seller Workshop- Shipping Cameras, Electronics & Mobiles (24 May, 5-6 PM)

Hi, While shipping that expensive Mobile Phone, Camera & MP3 player, do you wonder... • The best way to package it so that it does not get damaged or scratched • The best means to courier it so that it reaches the buyer on time? • The best way to kee...

Interested in selling

Hi, I dont have Products and I'm still interested is selling Herbal Products. I'm from Pune. Please guide me how I can do this. Do I need permission for the Manufacturer. Also if you can suggest from where I can get this items in Pune. Thanks Silas

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

interested selling

Hi, I dont have Products and I'm still interested is selling Herbal Products. I'm from Pune. Some body please guide me how I can do this. Do I need permission for the Manufacturer. Also if you can suggest from where I can get this items in Pune. Than...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Increase Sales with Markdown Manager by seller veedeedirect (5-6 PM 20 Apr)

Dear Sellers, We recently introduced Markdown Manager for eBay Shop sellers. Markdown Manager is a great tool for shop sellers to showcase the discount that they are offering and attract repeat buyers.We have received some good feedback from our sell...