Workshops Discussion Board
This board is home to eBay workshops sponsored by the Community Development team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selling internationally

hello..i have attended one meeting in which i met ebay executives, there i asked them a question that- Is selling on ebay internationally requires export licence ? They said No, you can send the parcels directly without any licence or custom clearanc...

How to create a paypal account? which bank debit card is best to create the account?

As a freelancer programmer with elance i need a paypal account for money transaction. I tried both sbi and mercantile debit card. I could not verify. so which bank debit is best to create an account on paypal and also suitable with elance. Will you h...

Ebay Affiliate Program

I have an Ecommerce Website through which i am selling same kind of products which i listed in Ebay. Can i apply for Ebay affiliate program using this ecommerce website? Will it be approved by Ebay?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online Training - Learn to Sell

Dear Members, We are happy to announce weekly online training sessions on ‘selling on eBay.in’. These sessions are generally held every Friday in 2 languages – English and Hindi. Topics covered in the Training - Process of Selling on eBay Listing Pro...