cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Understanding the UPI (Unpaid Item) process - 14 June (12 - 1 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Sellers,

As you must be aware, you need to follow the UPI process in eBay in order to get fee credits for unpaid items. However, the UPI process has some significant differences as compared to the SNC process on the old Baazee site.

To know the UPI process in details and to ensure that you successfully receive all the fee credits, please join us in this workshop on Tuesday, 14th June, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM IST

Regards,
Sapana
Community development Team
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

shaheenkn
Community Member
Hello ebay,

I am using bazee/ ebay first time in order to sell my laptop, I tried it selling above three times. All the time my laptop would be purchased by some one. And they never move forward with their deal,either they dont respond nor reply for mail.
And in the last case i stopped using ebay when i found that a person asking me to ship the item to africa. And first i thought it is from bidpay.. And later from his email, like bidpay@consultant.com .. I found it was a fraud mail pointing to me like it is from bidpay.Asking me to ship the product with out making payment...

Now my great problem is still now i get calls from the ebay/bazee empolyees to pay my dews. But how can i pay for a product which has not sold . It is really disgusing from your bazee/ ebay You should aleast keep the track on the buyers if they buyed or not...
And charge the buyer not for buying the product..

Thanks
Message 41 of 42
latest reply

muska57
Community Member
I have agreed to a mutual withdraw from the transaction with the seller, but it still says that I have to pay for the item. Is it supposed to be like this, or is it an error. Response much appreciated,

muska57
Message 42 of 42
latest reply