cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Understanding the UPI (Unpaid Item) process - 14 June (12 - 1 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Sellers,

As you must be aware, you need to follow the UPI process in eBay in order to get fee credits for unpaid items. However, the UPI process has some significant differences as compared to the SNC process on the old Baazee site.

To know the UPI process in details and to ensure that you successfully receive all the fee credits, please join us in this workshop on Tuesday, 14th June, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM IST

Regards,
Sapana
Community development Team
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello indconcepts

To clarify on block bidder feature,you have the ability to block buyers who:

โ€ขAre registered in countries to which you don't ship
โ€ขHave a feedback score of -1,-2,-3
โ€ขHave received 2 Unpaid Item strikes in the last 30 days
โ€ขAre currently winning or have bought '1-100' of your items in the last 10 days.
(Note: This block will apply to all buyers, regardless of their feedback score, or you can choose to only apply this block to buyers with a feedback score of '0-5' or lower.)
Regards,
nvid
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 31 of 42
latest reply

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi

We were all new buyers at one point in time. We strive hard to keep our marketplace a lively, energetic and growing community. We all have an interest in encouraging new users to try eBay.

Many sellers have never had a negative experience with a 0 FB buyer and would prefer that eBay keep the marketplace as open as possible.

An Unpaid Item from a new buyer who does not understand the eBay marketplace can be frustrating. Nevertheless, many new buyer that start off on the wrong foot simply need a little bit of education before they become responsible and valuable members of our community

Regards,
nvid
Regards,
nvid
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 32 of 42
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
New buyers are always welcome otherwise volumes can't grow.

I am just asking as to what ebay is doing in order to check fly-by members who are not serious at such a lovely Platform called 'eBay'.

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 33 of 42
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
You have told that we can block Buyers who don't have Paisapay account.

I have seen in the Sellers preferences, there is no such provision.

Kindly clarify.

IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 34 of 42
latest reply

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello indconcepts

I completely agree with your observation. Like the way we currently have various options i.e. Credit Card, SMS, Normal Post for sellers to get verified, similarly we are looking at multiple options for buyers.

Verification is just one method to keep the site clean from fraudulent buyers. There are other methods employed by us to keep eBay.in safe and secure.
Regards,
nvid
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 35 of 42
latest reply

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear indconcepts

I think there was a typing error; you cannot block buyers with PaisaPay account since only sellers have PaisaPay account.

My apologies and kindly ignore the same
Regards,
nvid
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 36 of 42
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

We will be concluding the workshop now. This thread will be live and Yash and nvid will keep on visiting it regularly.If you have any further query please feel free to post here. The team will try to find answers and let you know as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community development Team
Message 37 of 42
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
please clarify as to why it takes so long to get FVF once the UPI process is over.

Why doesn't the FVF show up immidiately in Sellers Account on completion of UPI.

IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 38 of 42
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello indconcepts,

There was a technical issue due to which you were not able to see credit for items for which UPI was filed, even though UPI Dispute console showed credit granted. This has been fixed. In future, you will receive the credits as soon as UPI process is over.

In case you still have any issues, please bring it to our attention by writing in to us using the 'Contact Us' link within help (http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html)

Regards, Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 39 of 42
latest reply

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
Hi nvid,
Thanx for providin us with such good information

i was unable to attend the workshop i need to ask u that you have mentioned steps for minimizing unpaid items

one of them is

1. Offer eBay Checkoutโ€”This streamlined experience for Buyers ensures that the โ€œPay Nowโ€ button is in your listing.

Please tell me how it is done

Waiting for your reply

Regards
Abhishek
Message 40 of 42
latest reply