cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

With Baazee's acquisition by eBay, you are all now part of a big global family of 135 million registered users spanning across 150 countries. This opens a wonderful opportunity to all of you to transact with users outside India and start or grow your export business. Many sellers from India have already tapped into this opportunity and started selling globally.

We are sure that you will be keen to know more about this opportunity and have a lot of queries regarding this. To help answer them, we have created an International Selling Hub where you will find answers to most of your queries.

In addition to the hub, we will also be conducting an Online Workshop on 18th of February, where Baazee Staff members from International Trading will be present to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to get answers to your queries, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 18th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about selling internationally, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

See you on 18th!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sgcreations_in1
Community Member
dear amar i am interested to sell internationally but a few weeks back i had tried to register with pay pal but i could not provide the 4 digit code from the debit card which i have but there was no code printed on the back of the card so i could not verify myself .later i checked with my bank they say there is no such code for debit cards here.kindly provide more details regarding this thanx rgds
Message 71 of 107
latest reply

hi still its a bit difficult to sell internationally
Message 72 of 107
latest reply

esmart_in1
Community Member
Dear Moderators ,

Please clarify that this workshop is for selling golbally on Baazee.com or ebay.com

We would prefer to sell globally on baazee.com , pls let us know !

Also , If we are using paypal for recieving payments internationally how we are going to handle the cases of chergebacks for eg if a buyer makes the payment through paypal and we deliver the product for the same and after one month he files for chargeback ( Refund for his payment ) , how are we going to handle such cases !!

Let us know !

Regards,
Nitin
Message 73 of 107
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi indiastamp,

This is to confirm that the Bulk Upload Tool is FREE for February and March.

Regards,
Sanjay
Message 74 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear arti_kapila1

I think you mean 'Shipping' by deliver. You can ship through post ( Indiapost) or courier. These are the means being used for single products and small shipments.

For courier please see the list of courier companies in India. A sample list could be found on www.couriermagazine.com

Amar
Message 75 of 107
latest reply

coolenough_in1
Community Member
Hello Everybody,

Can anyone tell me whether their is a listing fees for each and every item on ebay. As per my knowledge they charge the listing fees whether you select any EL's or no. The same also is in a fraction of a dollar. Hence is it viable to sell on ebay for an indian seller ????
Message 76 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear SGCreations

I will check up on this and post your reply later on the cafe. Meanwhile if you have a credit card you can use the 3 digit code in the back of the card to verify.

Amar
Message 77 of 107
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
THankyou.
Even Sgcreation is correct. I had tried to sign myself for ebay but same problem occured with me.
I hope you will answer both these questions as I do not have a creditcard but have a debitcard.
Message 78 of 107
latest reply

Hi sanjay , I have listed many products on ebay since last 8 months but didnt received a single order mainly because there we dont have any +ve rating when you start plus listings are compulsorily auction only as fixed price not allowed to new users only after 10+ ratings allowed
It is not projected as it is in baazee
Message 79 of 107
latest reply

aztecfashionshouse
Community Member
Amar,

I have been eager and been trying hard to list the products on the ebay site. But frankly it is really hard to go ahead with so such techical problems related to receiving payments by Paypal. Biggest problem is Chargeback from Paypal. Listing fees of ebay. But it will be more beneficial for indian sellers to sell internationally using the Baazee platform.
Message 80 of 107
latest reply