cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

With Baazee's acquisition by eBay, you are all now part of a big global family of 135 million registered users spanning across 150 countries. This opens a wonderful opportunity to all of you to transact with users outside India and start or grow your export business. Many sellers from India have already tapped into this opportunity and started selling globally.

We are sure that you will be keen to know more about this opportunity and have a lot of queries regarding this. To help answer them, we have created an International Selling Hub where you will find answers to most of your queries.

In addition to the hub, we will also be conducting an Online Workshop on 18th of February, where Baazee Staff members from International Trading will be present to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to get answers to your queries, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 18th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about selling internationally, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

See you on 18th!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

aztecfashionshouse
Community Member
Sorry! I meant International Buyers
Message 61 of 107
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi sugandhim,

There is already a link to Baazee on all the eBay web sites, to attract international buyers to Baazee.

We would like to attract more such buyers to Baazee. Please let us know if you have any suggestions on this, from your experience of selling internationally.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay
Message 62 of 107
latest reply

Can you tell us how to open a paypal account., what are there charges and do they charge OBT and CC charges.
Message 63 of 107
latest reply

indiastamp
Community Member
When I joined Baazee the listing was free and there was no
sales commission, Now listing is free but there is a
minimum charge of Rs.5 or 8% which ever is higher.Well no problem if we are able to sell - pay the tansection fee.
Bulk upload was FREE. Now it is charged per MONTH.
Now I understand that it is free for Feb and March.
KINDLY CONFIRM
Previously relisting was automatic [if selected] THEN
it was reduced to 2 times NOW completely removed.
Probably there is too much of a crowd. - Can Baazee
explain please?
p sharma
Message 64 of 107
latest reply

ozoneintl
Community Member
Sir thanks for your prompt message. I really appreciate it.
Now couple of mroe questions...
1. How we will be getting payment from international buyer, and can we get it in our existing bank a/c in INR.

2. In order to start selling can i use my existing ID on ebay.com or have to register seperately...does it have any special requirement...

Thanks
Message 65 of 107
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
Sir, I have been constantly repeating the same question again and again . even in your link provided it is just the links provided to the ministries. I have visited the link previously but there is no clear explanation of what documents are required to get IE code, and Your any other requirements.WE are looking forward for export but lack in this basic information.
I repeat if you can provide exactly what you need to acuire IE code.
WHich department to visit . Our products are legal stuff and there are no restrictions on said items.
Please help me for the same
Message 66 of 107
latest reply

sugandhim
Community Member
Hi Sanjay,

Well I need to go now but i will think how you can promote this. I feel that regarding logistics let us negotiate with FedEx they are certainly the best. You already have the shipping centre for national shipping, I am sure you can do the same for international shipping. I will also request all the sellers to come up with ideas whereby baazee can attract international buyers on their site.

Cordially,
Nikunj
Message 67 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear Indiastamp

First of all I am very impressed that you are running such a successful business at this age. It surely is an example for all of us to follow.

Answer to your queries
-Debit Card is being accepted for selling verification. Please try and let us know.
-You can now withdraw money into India through PayPal.
- You can mention in your description that you are a Baazee seller and mention your ID.

Out of the total listings from Indian sellers today on ebay.com, a major chunk is of stamps. So I am sure you will find a good market for your products.

Please take a look at listings on ebay by Sellers located in India - http://tinyurl.com/3s6zc

Amar
Message 68 of 107
latest reply

aztecfashionshouse
Community Member
Amar, the claim that more buyers will fetch us good price does not reflect the real picture. Suppose I have listed about 50 products on ebay. The listing charges will be Rs27 X 50 = Rs.1350. irrespective of whether I have sold a single qty. The EL costs are extra. I have been studying the Ebay site for the past two months. My current id is already there on Ebay and PayPal. If you see the number of hits each product is getting it is very very less compared to Baazee. Even Baazee has more hits per product than on Ebay. On Ebay so many products are not even viewed by the buyers.
Message 69 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear Statuseyecare1

It should have been there. Anyway what I will do is post the link later on the cafe and send you a mail personally.

Amar
Message 70 of 107
latest reply