cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

With Baazee's acquisition by eBay, you are all now part of a big global family of 135 million registered users spanning across 150 countries. This opens a wonderful opportunity to all of you to transact with users outside India and start or grow your export business. Many sellers from India have already tapped into this opportunity and started selling globally.

We are sure that you will be keen to know more about this opportunity and have a lot of queries regarding this. To help answer them, we have created an International Selling Hub where you will find answers to most of your queries.

In addition to the hub, we will also be conducting an Online Workshop on 18th of February, where Baazee Staff members from International Trading will be present to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to get answers to your queries, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 18th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about selling internationally, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

See you on 18th!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear MeenaBazaar

Please visit www.paypal.com . You will find all details on their site. you can also see http://www.paypal.com/ebay

Amar
Message 51 of 107
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
Please Explain Us the detailed procedure to occupy IE code. as this is the first and main step to start export.
Message 52 of 107
latest reply

indiastamp
Community Member
Thanks for sending a mail [as usual it was blank]
My thanks are due to Mr. Sandeep who was kind enough to inform me on phone about this workshop.
I sell manily stamps of India and adj. countries, Postal History and covers also foreign stamps on Baazee.
I have an ID on eBay also but cannot use it because the
credit card I was using [it belongs to my daughter-in-law]
has expired and now they want my Credit Card. I am 79 years old and no Bank issue a credit card to people over
65. I now understand Debit Card is also being accepted.
If this so please inorm me.
The other problem is PayPal. We cannot get money to India
Even if we can open a pay pal account - here too a credit
card is required.
If these two problems are sorted out I am sure may would have good business.
The third ,as others have pointed out, is that of ratings
Well if 454 rating on Baazee is not good enough to THEM
WE ARE PLACED AT A GREAT DISADVANTAGE.
For a few years I tried on 'Trademe' NOW they would take
only Australian/New Zealnd seller.
As some one has pointed out it take 10 days to reach a
letter to USA by post - this delay can be reduced.
Some one has to iron out these things.
We can certainly compete as our products are cheaper and
we have a huge labour force which is cheap.
Best of LUCK to one and all.
p.sharma
Message 53 of 107
latest reply

aztecfashionshouse
Community Member
Amar,

All the sellers are really interested in selling internationally. But right now it is not feasible interms of ebay charges. The listing fee itself is Rs.27. and the transaction fee and the EL are very expensive. Overall the ebay proposition is very expensive.

AJAY
Message 54 of 107
latest reply

arti_kapila1
Community Member
What will be the most convinient way of deliver in ebay?
Message 55 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear Ozoneintl

You can do as you have mentioned. But you need to make clear in your listing that the product is located in China. So when the buyers see your listings, they see that you are located in India and the product is located in China.

Amar
Message 56 of 107
latest reply

sugandhim
Community Member
Dear Amar,

I also requested you to inform us wether baazee is coming up with any promotion to attract internatinal buyers on its site. Currently what I learnt is that its promoting more of ebay. We all sellers will certainly be more comfotable to handle internatinal orders through baazee rather than do so on ebay.
Message 57 of 107
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi MeenaBazaar and others,

We are receiving a great response to the workshop, and Amar is trying his best to answer all the queries.

We request you to please check our International Selling Hub, where we have given links of related websites for reference.

http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

Thanks,
Sanjay
Message 58 of 107
latest reply

aztecfashionshouse
Community Member
what sugamdhim said is right. Instead of sending indian sellers to Ebay it is more useful to divert international sellers to the Baazee site. Ebay can advertise Baazee link on their respective websites.
Message 59 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear AztecFashionsHouse

The advantages of selling offsets the insertion fee, as you will find more buyers buying on the site resulting in a better price. Sellers have generally sold more products they list resulting in better sales efficiency.

Amar
Message 60 of 107
latest reply