cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

With Baazee's acquisition by eBay, you are all now part of a big global family of 135 million registered users spanning across 150 countries. This opens a wonderful opportunity to all of you to transact with users outside India and start or grow your export business. Many sellers from India have already tapped into this opportunity and started selling globally.

We are sure that you will be keen to know more about this opportunity and have a lot of queries regarding this. To help answer them, we have created an International Selling Hub where you will find answers to most of your queries.

In addition to the hub, we will also be conducting an Online Workshop on 18th of February, where Baazee Staff members from International Trading will be present to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to get answers to your queries, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 18th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about selling internationally, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

See you on 18th!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

garmentmall_in1
Community Member
One can withdraw money from PayPal WITHOUT U.S.Bank a/c no...BUT you are charged u.s.$ 5 for each cheque......when will we recieve cheque ...GOD Knows...Further there is a withdrawl limit of aprox 1.15 Lacs per month.....If You Sell More...!!! Be at Pay Pals Mercy!!!!
Message 41 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear realvalue

1) Yes it is necessary to get an IE code. This allows one to become a registered exporter. These days it has become a very quick process. So if you do not have it please apply immediately
2)The mode of PayPal and Paisapay is similar

Amar
Message 42 of 107
latest reply

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
Hi,

Can you explain the procedure in detail to accept money via PayPal.....?

It is not that clear on the paypal website.

Or to put it in a better way, keeping Indian sellers in mind.

Hope you can explain in detail.
Message 43 of 107
latest reply

baazeeuser2
Community Member
hi ... am equipped with all the necessary IE code and all .. why is it that i cant paisa pay allow me to quote in USD for my items in indian ebay listings ? why not allow us to offer payment options in multi currencies www.baazee.com/1hi2k
www.baazee.com/runalaila
www.baazee.com/hi2k_soho
www.baazee.com/1hi2k
www.baazee.com/runalaila
www.baazee.com/hi2k_soho
Message 44 of 107
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
plz tell me how to apply for ie code and licence 4 the same
Message 45 of 107
latest reply

amarbatra
Community Member
Dear statuseyecare1

It is simple. All you need to do to is get the required permissions to export (for more information please see government related sites on how to register for exports, exports procedure etc.). Register on ebay.com (It is free). List products as you do on Baazee (make sure you provide all details in the Sell you Item form like clear title, complete and honest description, well taken photograph, payment option you accept, clear shipping charges and delivery information), Ship products on time after receipt of money through a reliable express delivery company (could be International courier companies or India Post also)
Do take out time to understand the ebay site and go through the ?How to Sell? reading materials and demos, as the site is a bit different from the Baazee site

There?s an excellent article on how to become an Entrepreneur selling online. Click on https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/general/EntrepreneurGuide-outside

Also please go through our International Selling hub for more details. click http://baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

Amar
Message 46 of 107
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
plz tell me how to apply for ie code and licence 4 the same
Message 47 of 107
latest reply

meenabazaar_in1
Community Member
What is the procedure to get the IE code?
Please expalin in detail and also the links of related website for reference.
Message 48 of 107
latest reply

ozoneintl
Community Member
Sir,
I have brother living in china in exports and he can give me many product to sell to foreign buyer. So is it possible that i sell the product online to foreign buyer from india and upon receiving payment in india, the merchandise will be couriered to foreign buyer from China thru any International Courier.
Pls. guide me by which we all can make good business.
Message 49 of 107
latest reply

deep_nes_in1
Community Member
Dear Baazee Team,
I had tried to sign up with E bay site but all my efforts in vain as Everytime it shows an unnecery mesg. and so the signup process could not be completed on E bay.and one more things please do give a detail informnation by whihc a seller from India can sell his products over the world,also give the document required and other formality to enter global market.The changes in the site i.e reduce in pramotional charges should be made permanent and there should be a strong verification for buyer as we are loosing business for fake buyers.Also what is the need for 48 hours for making a listing live.I mean If a seller never list any product against the rule and regulation of baazee then why he also need to do the same excercise everyday.The server is busy and etc etc. is the message appears everytime.I am really fed up of this 48 hour system.Please do something abt it.
Message 50 of 107
latest reply