Optimise your eBay Shop - Online Workshop

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello All,

Shops, a new way to sell, have been introduced on the eBay India site. Shops are the best way to help dedicated sellers maximise their online business. Sellers with an eBay Shop get powerful and easy-to-use tools that enable them to develop their own brand and encourage buyers to buy more.

eBay staff will be conducting an Online Workshop to help you understand how best you can optimise your eBay shop. The workshop is scheduled between, 3 PM to 4 PM, on 15th April, i.e., Friday

See you on 15th at 3!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear kukusworld,

i'm sorry i am not sure whether i am understanding your queries correctly. It would be a good idea if you could send us a detailed email on the same. You can use the "Contact Us" link as seen on the Help Page.

Click here to go directly to the "Contact Us" Link :

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_inline/index.html

Thanks
Tanya
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
Dear Tanya,
What I meant was, I am trying to do all the above from Shop Builder options.

For point 1 I am trying to change the setting Category Type to ebay categories under Shop Theme->Change Left Navigation Bar but it just does not save it.

Then when we go to our shop page on left hand side it shows Shop Home and below that Other Items Category instead of actual ebay categories.

Thnx
Kukusworld
Message 22 of 25
latest reply

kukusworld
Community Member
Hi,
To inform ebay.in that
1. changing the setting Category Type to ebay categories under Shop Builder->Shop Theme->Change Left Navigation Bar is not working

AND

2. Unchecking Display accent boxes in left navigation bar and header under Shop Builder->Shop Theme->Edit theme and header content is not working.

We had to write 2 postings here and 5 emails to ebay customer support. Then finally they agreed that there is some problem and the will look into it. We call this great technical support.
-Kukusworld
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
Hi ebay Team You have mentioned about store reffreral code please tell me more about this thing coz it seems i have missed this thing.
Regards
Abhishek
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

shreeshw
Community Member
hello all,
Am new to sell on ebay.in. Trying to sell new 550ti graphics card of MSI. But after doing everything i am unable to find it in the list of graphics card. So the question is, is it necessary to owe an online store on ebay to show the products...
Message 25 of 25
latest reply