cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

helloooooooo

sameer sir

give me ur rply

my  friend account 

having in this one 

• Seller ID is “Above Standard”
  • Seller ID is eTRS (eBay Top Rated Seller)----except this one
  • Overall DSR rating is > 4.6

now he can get seller protection or not  tel me?////////////

Message 101 of 167
latest reply

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Dear tg_creations,

Thanks for your question.
Due to delayed connections and pickup issues that our sellers were experiencing with DTDC / DotZot, we have temporarily disabled the LSP on PowerShip. We are actively working with the operations and tech team to resolve pending issues and streamline the operations. Currently we are looking to have them back on ebay within next few weeks.

We are also speaking to new LSPs for possible integration with PowerShip. We will certainly keep you updated on the new services we launch on PowerShip.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 102 of 167
latest reply

Sameer awaiting your response on my discussion with Mukul about excluding states for my surface shipments. We are losing a lot of money on FVF to cancel orders when customers refuse to procure the Road permit inspite of we writing very clearly that if you cannot arrange road permit, then please do not buy our item
Message 103 of 167
latest reply

Mr. Sameer,

I am really happy with your response. But my suggestion is as you have appointed care takers (Incharge) for Bledart, Aramex, Fedex, same way you should appoint a efficient team for DTDC/DOTZOT).

Message 104 of 167
latest reply

Hi Sameer/Powership Team,

I am facing teh issues with combined orders. recently i have send the product in combined order weighing 2.5 kg.

I noticed Ebay Logistics  team has put the weight individually on iteams and when I calulate the weight individually and put it as per slab I found the diference of 1 kg.

We aqre giving teh shipping discount to buyers for combined shipping but other wat we are charging more than than the price.

This is one of the case i noticed. There are already thousands of combined shipping which are unnoticed.

ITS A REVENUE LOSS FOR ALL SELLERS DUE TO THIS BUG.

Please let m eknow, how we can comensate that...

Message 105 of 167
latest reply

Hello Mr.Yadav,

Awaiting your revert for below problems

Almost 300 of my Paisa Pay IDs have been charged as per 500 gms, which are hardly even 100gms, re-imbursement of which is yet pending since a long time which roughly stand about more than 3000/- as per present PS rates

Secondly, FedEx pickups are these days delayed by upto 10 days, as was the case last week with me, which led to buyer insatisfaction 

Third, even if all the LP, pickup the item the same day or next day, they connect the same, on the next day of the pickup, which FASTSHIP is impossible even if i hand over the item on the same day of the order. I brought this problem in view of Ebay PS team many times along with Manifest copy, but nothing concrete done yet.

Next, Ebay PS has assured of no rate change till Jan 2014, which has been not fulfilled, which is highly shocking from an MNC like ebay.

Due to these delays, Fast ship is not available plus for the first time since on ebay i have got 6 low DSRs, in last 45-50 days, as BlueDart keeps on delaying the connections, sometimes upto 3-4 days, which is really pathetic.

Also, i was informed that around 40% of the sellers on ebay are in PS right now, which means around 12000 sellers are in PS program yet, against which the staff ratio for PS from ebay does not even seem 1:100, i.e. not even 120 of staff appointed by ebay for PS progam. This numbers are just a general idea and personally i feel shortage of staff for ebay PS program, is delaying all the things on ebay India, and thus leading to seller problems and sometimes even buyer insatisfaction, thus i request Ebay Higher Authorities to hire more and skilled staff for Ebay PS, as the present strength seems heavily loaded with work, so they are not able to resolve seller issues on timely basis

Toll Free phone support, lines are kept on hold for upto 20 minutes many times, and also there is no authority provided to Toll free guys as ultimately after waiting for 20mins they ask us to mail at inlogistics which is no point, till date none of my issues have been solved on toll free, in fact the chargeable numbers were better, as at least decision taking people were available and things could have been solved on the phone

Message 106 of 167
latest reply

Dear sky.technologies,

Thanks for sharing your concern with insurance.

As one of the benefit, we are offering Seller Protection to our sellers using PowerShip. Seller protection is 100% in case of Lost in transit for all Sellers. For Damages, it is 100% to sellers who are Above Standard, eTRS and DSR Rating more than 4.7.

In case Damages, we have seen items loosely packed and this is leading to breakages and bad experience to buyers. We encourage our sellers to use appropriate packaging to ensure items reach buyers in intact condition.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 107 of 167
latest reply

Previuosly it was declared as 4.6 now it became 4.7?

Message 108 of 167
latest reply

Powership support is helpless and they are runnning here and there to give unrealistic answers.

Thay dont have any power to resolve the issue and always giving same reply to all question.

Mail to inlogistics team take 15 days ti get it resolved especially a weight issue..

not sure, if it will fixed in future
Message 109 of 167
latest reply

Dear Sameer .

Need a reply on Comined shipping question.

Message 110 of 167
latest reply