cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Cash on Delivery to all PowerShip Listings

Dear members,

We will be having an online discussion around this topic onthis thread.

Date: 4th March 2014, Tuesday

Time: 3pm to 5pm

Please be here. You can start postiong your feedback/questions here righaway. Just click on the reply button to do so.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

thanks your feedback is noted and we will try and make the messaging better
Message 41 of 51
latest reply

Hi all,

Thank you for being a part of the discussion. We are closing the discussion now. However, you can keep posting your queries/feedback. We will be tracking this thread and posting responses.

Regards,
Team eBay India.
Message 42 of 51
latest reply

wow!! what a step eBay . you are Gem... please continue the good work. and let the other e-commerce sites bow!!

This is a good initiative. on Tradus, they charge cod shipping charges and conveniece charges are borne by the buyer.
 and buyer has to pay more than Rs 80 for even Rs 200 items.

This is a good step and i am sure ebay will explode.

Hatts off eBay.

Message 43 of 51
latest reply

and also, as many seller sugested, do not make the buyer think that the conveniece is charged by the seller. this will definetly affect the seller rating.

Do something about this and we are all happy to kick start 🙂

Message 44 of 51
latest reply

Hello ebay,

I am from Raipur. Here We have only Fedex Pixk Up. So I Just Want to know is COD Is available From Fedex. 

Thanks

Message 45 of 51
latest reply

Making COD mandatory for all PS sellers is no way to go for ebay, this is just wrong. 

Ebay is charging 4.5% paisapay fees for what ?? and even after paying such high fees what are they doing for safety of the seller.

Ebay has given NO thought at all before taking the decision of making COD mandatory, what mechanism do they have in place to see that the seller is not duped by free coupon one time buyers or just mischief mongers or competitor sellers who do it for fun, order on COD and then refuse the parcel, if id is blocked then open a new id and do the same thing again, what will ebay do ???. This is true and has happened to me.

In March itself I have had 3 buyers who bought on COD, one refused to accept the consignment saying he did not order the item(what check was done by paisapay team in this case I would really like to know) and the other 2 were fraud buyers with wrong phone numbers and wrong address, how did ebay clear these orders and what checks were done and what will ebay do now ?? they cannot do anything to the buyer. It is a net loss for me as I cannot resell the products because the item will be returned to me completely damaged as the courier guys do not care for return parcels and ebay never compensates the seller for a damaged box or a damaged carton.

By making COD mandatory ebay is arm twisting the sellers, we will now be forced to send COD with no guarantee as to how genuine the buyer is and if he will accept the parcel or not, this is not acceptable to me because as a seller I have to see my safety first and do everything possible to prevent my loss.

I request ebay to work out some in between method to that nobody is hurt in this change, at least give us the right to refuse shipment if we find the buyer doubtful or not contactable or whatever.

As is on other shopping sites like A****N, S*******S, S******L the decision to offer COD should be left completely to the discretion of the seller and ebay should have no say in it and yes one more thing NO OTHER SITE CHARGES THIS SO CALLED CONVENIENCE CHARGE OF Rs.50/- it will KILL THE SALES EVEN MORE.

Message 46 of 51
latest reply

COD is not accepted. we want to work only with prepaid order. Because as per ebay policy if you can charge for shipping buyer can mark down in shipping and handling charge. so it is totally impacting on our performance. I would request you if you want we will work with COD. So you have to remove the shipping and handling charge Feedback parameter. Because i am selling the product from last 2 years and we know what buyer will think. 100% Buyer will mark down in shipping and handling charge parameter.

Secondly DSR rating will not share with the seller. so how i can agree with COD

Message 47 of 51
latest reply

every website charges COD chargers.

if they are not charging understand their website selling commission is too heavy.. 

i never seen any otherwebsite such as ebay which have so good commission structure.

but even ebay has so many drawbacks which leads seller to kill themself. i accept it., i faced such torchers by ebay many times

but because of this i cant deny positivity of ebay

Message 48 of 51
latest reply

what about the sellers with multiple pick up location

sellercare@ebay.com wrote:

Dear members,

We will be having an online discussion around this topic onthis thread.

Date: 4th March 2014, Tuesday

Time: 3pm to 5pm

Please be here. You can start postiong your feedback/questions here righaway. Just click on the reply button to do so.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 49 of 51
latest reply

Why My COD option has been deactivated eventhough i am using COD from my last one year now i have receievd a mail stating that bluedart or aramex cannot pickup from my address but unfortunately bluedart is picking up the parcel daily and when they can pickup normal shipments then how come they cannot pickup COD shipments 

kindly confirm 

and reactivate my Paisapay COD 

thanks 

Message 50 of 51
latest reply