cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Cash on Delivery to all PowerShip Listings

Dear members,

We will be having an online discussion around this topic onthis thread.

Date: 4th March 2014, Tuesday

Time: 3pm to 5pm

Please be here. You can start postiong your feedback/questions here righaway. Just click on the reply button to do so.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

I would like to confirm since my most of the listing is of less than 500 rupees so can I get COD facility on those or I will get only on those which are more than 500 rupees? Also, do I need to activate every listing manually with COD or I can do it in one go?

Message 31 of 51
latest reply

yes buyer isnt allowed to open and return. Once upon they can only contest as part of eBay Guarantee* subject to its t&cs.

also we are trying to provide the best messaging around convenience charge and free shipping will ensure that the shipping DSR is 5*. your feedback on the same is also noted
Message 32 of 51
latest reply

Though you have not yet informed the convenience charge to be charged to the customer but I would suggest to keep it free or very nominal charges, and see the response for one month and then decide whether you need to charge any thing from the customer as the business will explode if you keep the COD charges free.

Message 33 of 51
latest reply

Thanks for clarification

Message 34 of 51
latest reply

we have requested our logistics team to review aramex performance for oyu as we do keep an eye on their performance and its inline with bluedart.

thanks
Message 35 of 51
latest reply

COd will be applicable for all your listings.

please refer this page to understand listing transfer http://pages.ebay.in/cod/cod-listing-transfer.html
Message 36 of 51
latest reply

thank you for the suggestion, we will be launching at Rs 50, stabilize the operations and then run promotional offers. We are also committed to the explosion but want to ensure all controls are in place
Message 37 of 51
latest reply

Thank you for clarification.

Message 38 of 51
latest reply

Good Initiative on part of the ebay team to take this decision, Our best wishes to all of you, want to see Ebay  Maintain leadership in marketplaces.

Message 39 of 51
latest reply

The message does not explicitly state that the convenience charged is being levied by eBay. From the screen it looks like the seller is levying the same. You need to update the message to make it more clear.

Regarding your point for free shipping, we of course can't offer free shipping for low calue items so for those items, we are going to get a low DSR if buyer feels that the convenience charged is being levied by the seller.

Message 40 of 51
latest reply