never expect a reply from ebay ,pathetic seller support ,few queries every seller wants to know

I emailed this to incswebhelp & inappeals 8 days back ,to get some answers ,but haven't got any reply .....

if a seller cancels a non- powership order and in this listing it is mentioned that shipping through ebay powership only ,and in the paisay panel there is a box"message to the buyer" where at the time of cancellation we can type a reason for cancellation and then press the submit button ,and the order gets cancelled ,to my knowledge ebay sends a confirmation email at every step ,so while refunding the order the reason for the return is also sent to the buyer , now if after this a buyer leaves a negative feedback then what should be done ??

ebay has a claim policy where a buyer is given a 110% coupon if the item value is less then rs 750 ,so at that point ,does ebay investigate the claim or not , and if a resolution is marked to insellerverification with the claim id and paisapay id ,then is the email checked or not ??.
further the buyer gets the coupon keeps the product and leaves a negative comment which contradicts to the comment in the claim and even in ebay messages ,but since the claim is approved as the per the ebay policy the feedback cannot be removed ,do we have anything for the sellers here ??

now if a seller finds a buyer suspicious ,for e.g ,leaves a negative feedback for every transaction he has done on ebay let it be 3,5 or 8 ,and even opens claims and gets the coupon ,now in the negative comment he writes about quality ,then also the feedback criteria is not met for removal and the seller reports that member as advised by phone support then what is the timeline ebay has to investigate such a buyer ???
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

never expect a reply from ebay ,pathetic seller support ,few queries every seller wants to know

I can only answer your 1st question.

2nd and 3rd is still unknown to all sellers. aid we also have same concern.

answer to your first question.

Write down in description that you will ship through only ebay powership name the courier companies also, if it is not serviceable by those you will cancel the order.

If you cancel order and buyer leaves negative comment saying item not shipped, you can call ebay trust and safety team, they will remove the feedback.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i have already mentioned that in my listing ,to my surprise the ebay t&s guy mr. saurabh did not remove the feedback stating that ,before cancelling the order you need to send the buyer a ebay message and explain him that why have you cancelled the order ,since you have not sent him a message this feedback won't be removed ,calling t&s team is like **bleep** your own head ,bunch of fools have been assigned such responsibilities 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

My friend when you pay peanuts to your employees you will only get monkeys, what else did you expect ??.

All the fools at the call center are 10th fail and the same goes for its claim adjusters, have you seen their education level when they call or write to you ? more than 95% of them cannot even speak or write one sentence without a grammatical mistake or spelling mistake.

They assign a claim adjuster who is commerce student to understand and resolve electronics and engg issues, how much of a joke is that when the most complicated thing that person has handled is a mobile phone. 

This is the real INDIA !!!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
Group details
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
74 members Open Group Since ‎18-07-2013 01:58 PM
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies