Can't list or relist products...seller limit restriction

I can't list or relist any produst on eaby right now, they told me that your listing limit crossed...  that's fine..

but when i asked them where can i see my limits on ebay portal ?  that's help me to control my listing as per priority of product & control my limit, all ebay executives transferd my call one by one but no one answered my quation that where can i see my listing limit...  Please anybody can help me for this issue so in future i can manage my listing as per limit....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can't list or relist products...seller limit restriction

Do not worry nobody will help you in this matter, I am also a victim of the same problem for years, this will only change when sellers will get together and dare to take ebay to court only then things will improve till then start selling on other sites also along with ebay, other sites at least do not treat their sellers like dogs.

Nobody will help you here !!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
Group details
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
74 members Open Group Since ‎18-07-2013 01:58 PM
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies