Welcome to top rated seller opinion group

Hi,

I would welcome all top rated sellers to post their opinions about existing ebay policies , and suggest changes in ebay existing policies.

My request to all would be to refrain from badwords and abusive language .

eshopnow99

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Thank you eshopnow99 for creating this group

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

There should be a special Slling Fee, shipping Fee and customer care for TRS, this is automatically inspire other sellers to improve their services and TRS to maintain their services

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

There should be a 15 - 20% discount on Final value fees for TRS as currently ebay is providing such discount to UK, USA TRS !

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My main target of becaming a TRS was to get high sales and some discounts from ebay, as my friend in UK does get.

But by the time i am a TRS since last 2 months, ebay does not give any discounts.

It should be provided as I expect ebay to reward TRS and also encourage them to keep on improving their services by this method thus making shopping on ebay a win-win of all

regards

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

yes some one has to take initiative

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes I fully agree with this, even i have contacted eBay regarding TRS discount but they say it is for ebay .com sellers only , i donot know why this descrimination with ebay.in sellers

Message 7 of 7
latest reply
Group details
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
Top Rated Sellers Opinions
74 members Open Group Since ‎18-07-2013 01:58 PM
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies
This a group created specifically for all ebay top rated sellers where they can exchane their opinions about ebay policies and suggest changes to be made to existing ebay policies