speed post detail not found

ashva-1476
Community Member
Hii all my speed post parcel was dispachet 3 days ago and post department gave me 13 digit number when i try to tracking my parcel there was a massage consitment detail not found it means? How can i track my parcel please help me
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: speed post detail not found

It usually takes more than 24 hours to be able to track speed post articles. Have you tried checking again? If it's showing same message again for all the items then contact India Post. Usually it doesn't happens.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

jnr-ebiz
Community Member
Same happened to us, 4 registered parcels non traceable. But today we are able to track 3,one still pending. It was sent in 14th, came to know on 21st, informed about 1 tracking, and now it shows bag despatched on 20th. anyway delivery deadline is on 23rd,not sure wat happens.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There is problem in postoffice website since 2 months,  i have lost 10 parcels to due to this,  i have to refund money to buyers and i lost products also.   even though fault of indianpost office.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have used speed post as only courier service since my 6 yrs of selling with ebay. Whenever you have any concerns, pls post your concern at twitter (tracking id Origin place destination place and current status). They respond within 24 hrs with appropriate solution.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply