cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment not received! ebay holding seller money

ebay.in playing well now. my remittance date is 5/7/18 I am waiting for the payment about 1 month. On 5/7/18 ebay.in well played to hold my money.Even after buyer confirm the product They ask me to provide POD on 5/7/18. I don't know what the point? Actually I am seller at amazon and there is no such problems. I travel 25km to courier(DTDC) company to get POD. they give me POD which is saved on there server.I submit it to ebay,in and they tell me it is not trackable, and will refund within 48hrs. I am worried after seeing this. because I product already reseaved by buyer.(buyer give me positive feedback also, then what the hell is this...) actually submitted POD missing 2 letter of tracking number.I man with working brain can understand its correct POD. then lot of chats,emails, calls to ebay and they still say 'its our company rule, its not our mistake'.  then I conduct buyer to confirm product received by sending email to paisapay department then they take 2 days and not processing refund and start remittance to me. 

12/7/18 is my remittance day and still I didn't receive the money.Now chat is dead always shows 'We'll be with you in less than a minute.' - dear ebay its your mistake.

what I am going to do is just receive my money and stop selling in ebay. take care guys, something big will happend if you sell here.

Thank for ebay players 😄

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

still not received

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

it seroius than expected!

I contact ebay customer support regarding my remittance on 12-7-18

I got reference number asking for the payment. but the answer is:

"it has been not transferred from ebay site."

actually ebay.in holding seller money to get another profit by "interest for money business" 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Have u received remittance dated 12/7/18 credit in ur acc as i havent still received 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Finally I receive the payment. Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.....

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 6 of 6
latest reply