cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller suffering from unfair negative feedback issue--

hi all
as per my thought if jury dont vote or decide the case then ebay should remove this feedback rating to neutral so it dont harm to buyer or seller both---
i think community court is useless where no cases solved in favour of seller
ebay always think buyer is right, ebay dont want to analyse the real matter
i think best way to solve the problem is to give seller unlimited feedback revision, if buyer and seller both agrees on dispute and if buyer like to revise the feedback then ebay should not have any problem in removing feedback from seller profile
this policy will help the buyer and seller issue to solve their owmn problem and ebay will save their time and money to solve the problems of buyers and seller dispute as ebay should give them chance on every item and every feedback to solve the matter by them self only
this is the best possible way i can think to keep the buyer and seller community safe
:-D
thanks and best regards to all
ebay--please think on my praposal if u can do the best
arun
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Earlier we were getting 1 fraud in 100 buyers but now we get 10 out of 100 buyers because Sellers cannot leave leave any -ve comment on buyer.

Now BUYERS are king on ebay and they now know how to get Items for FREE by exploiting the ebay's rules. They know they can get any Item for FREE if they file dispute the item as NOT AS DESCRIBED or DUPLICATE ITEM and gets the refund along with the FREE item with them.

Ebay know about this and keeping silent over this.

Some of my known powersellers has left ebay platform due to this because they made loss on this ebay's partiality on Buyers & Sellers.

I hope EBAY is reading this DISCUSSION and should know that every Sellers want the old feedback back so that other sellers know which BUYER are FRAUD.

All the best to all sellers
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You are absolutely right arun regarding the revidsion of -ve feedback to +ve feedback
Regards
Nikhil
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@2006ecompoundarun....

I am sorry but I do not agree with you at all that CC is useless and should be shutdown. I have been a juror for sometime now and the way sellers present their case that at times my head spins just reading the case details and this is the MAIN reason that cases are not settled in sellers favour and sellers get upset about it but it is the seller who is to be blamed for the result.

On umpteen occasions I have seen that sellers who have deliberately cheated the buyer do not reply. Jurors do not have the time to read and reread the case details to understand and make sense of the case. Presentation is the key factor in getting the verdict in your favour.

Some facts in getting the CC to settle the case quickly in your favour are: Present your case in a watertight manner, attach as much proof as you can in support of your case(images/emails/POD's) and please write your case in simple lucid ENGLISH and not HINDI or HINGLISH for god sake, please grow up, the grammatical mistakes made is appalling and very disgusting to read and sometimes I cannot come to any conclusion at all.

In the end I conclude by citing my own example that I have presented all my cases in a professional manner and point wise which helps jurors to understand your point of view clearly and believe me all my cases till date have been settled in my favour.

I hope this help other sellers too. If you need any help with CC cases please get in touch with me and I will help you.

Yes I do agree with the fact that feedback revision forms should be unlimited and it should be our first option and if the buyer does not agree to change or remove the feedback then let the case go to CC. I really don't know what's ebay problem with that idea. We will see an immediate drop in the number of cases filed in CC.

******************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
@ rajelectroniks

I agree with you. Giving actual information with correct presentation at community court will make the Jury to decide for voting.

Even I have filled 3 cases till date and all have been in my favour. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
Hi Raj electronics,

Whatever you said is 100% true. Even I am a juror for sometime. I used to see some seller's comment and they write the whole history instead of presenting the actuals. Yeah I guess it'll take sometime for our seller's to learn this 🙂
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

jackiechan_in1
Community Member
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY A BUYER CANNOT BE GIVEN A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. SOME BUYERS ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS. SECONDLY THE SELLER SHOULD BE ABLE TO FILE UNLIMITED APPEALS IN THE COMMUNITY COURT AGAINST NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS. AND ALSO A BUYER . ARE THE SELLERS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS THE BUYERS. WE BUYERS ARE FIRST CLASS CITIZENS OF EBAY THEN SO ARE SELLERS. I RECOMMEND THAT A SELLERS' ASSOCIATION BE FORMED ON EBAY WHERE ALL SELLERS COULD REGISTER AND VOICE THEIR PROBLEMS.
GOOD WISHES TO ALL.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

jackiechan_in1
Community Member
SYSTEMIN FLOW YOU ARE RIGHT. THE BUYERS ARE EXPLOITING THE SELLERS BECAUSE WE CANNOT LEAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM.
THE BUYERS ARE TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply