cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paisapay suspended my account without any reason.. Bewer seller..

manisha711
Community Member
Hi Indraneel,

I want your urgent help !!!!

Kindly Let me know the reason why my Paisapay account is suspended and why PaisaPay remittance is on hold???

I am a power seller with excellent track record. also Paisapay provide me ER facility last month.

Now suddenly my paisapay account had been suspended by paisapay on 10/07/2008. I complain to customer support. customer support team reply me to - send POD copy. I send POD copy on 12/07/2008 . But still today my account suspended and my more than 22000 remitance is on hold. I mostly use DTDC courier and DTDC courier is provide on line Tracking system.

There is no complain from my any buyers.

I Think this Days are very worst for sellers on ebay.

I request eBay.in Please Contact buyer and ask if I'm not a honest seller.

I never expected this from eBay.in

If you guys still thinks I'm wrong then please suspend my account.

Thanks for reading my message. I would appreciate if you all comment on this.

I am really very disappointed !!!!
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Dear 26-11 ,

Someone from eBay would contact you shortly to address your concerns. As far as your PaisaPay id is concerned, the id was auto suspended due to KYC, there was a mail which was sent to your id. The id is re-activated on 14th April on successful verification of KYC documents.

Regards
Seema K
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Dear abyaby10,

Someone from eBay would contact you shortly to address your concerns in detail. As a process we would do not ask for POD details for all cases, this is required only in case of any disputed raised by the buyer.

Regards
Seema K
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Dear 26-11,

Once again, someone from eBay would contact you shortly to address your concerns in detail. As a process we would do not ask for POD details for all cases, this is required only in case of any disputed raised by the buyer.

Regards
Seema
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

misleading, they do asks for POD even there is no issue or dispute from the buyer side. Why U lieing...? seems like ebay people don't know what each other doing...???
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

bestdealsonclick
Community Member
Dear 26-11,

We believe team has spoken to you and your issue has been addressed.

Regards
Seema
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

chetan_noida
Community Member
Hi,
Today my account was also suspended.
Buyer was in urgent need of good so i sent him by email and by hand.later he did not like the quality so i refunded the money by ebay and transaction was reversed.now they have suspended my account.is this the prize for refunding the money?
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

sharathn05
Community Member
These guys are the biggest loser's they have done the same to me what do you tink we guys are paying them to do this to us so we quit so somewhere else they will change their policies otherwise this is going to be the way it is

These losers removed my topic from this discussion board since it had stated this
Message 27 of 27
latest reply