no response from ebay

ysahigara2010
Community Member
hi i just want to know whether people from ebay really respond to their clients or not,for i have registered nearly four to five times for my sellers training programme by submitting the form available on ebay and also called customer care toll free number nearly five to six times and everytime im told that i will get call from their sellers training team within 15-20 minutes,i want to start selling my items on ebay but im not getting any response from ebay team is their any authorized person on ebay who can help me solve my problem and arrange for my sellers training at the earliest
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

no response from ebay

riya6678
Community Member
i have been trying to contact aashi jewels with whom i have won 3 items--2 rings and 1 pendent.
i have made the payment for the rings on 26th & 27th july respectively and had no confirmation since then. i asked for resizing those rings and also informed them that unless i get the desired size i will not be paying for the 3rd item. I havent had any payment confirmation from them till date neither am i aware of the shipment status......its really frustrating because until the payment was not made the seller was promptly writing to make the payment and after making there have ignored to respond completely...this is ridiculous
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

no response from ebay

ysahigara2010
Community Member
hi riya but then you must have made payment through paisapay,well than you must call ebay people and ask them about the status of your product or simply ask for the refund of your payment coz their is a time limit in which seller is suppose to ship the product and provide the shipping details to the buyer as well as mention it on their paisapay page without which they will not be remitted the money,which means your payment is still with paisapay in case if you have made it through paisa pay so call ebay people and ask for the refund of your money
Message 3 of 3
latest reply