Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Beware eBayers: sakilkasai & star7*24 are one & big Fraudsters on eBay

If you analyse this case carefully, the only EVER negative feedback that we have given is only to star7*24 . Therefore, it inevitably shows that star7*24 is having multiple accounts that are used for violating eBay policies and shaking the trust of s...

Sellers Beware!!! A Buyer gave us 2nd order from another ID to take revenge

A buyer who works in a software company in Bangalore and having home in Chennai had given us the first order through paisapay ID 26622942752 for Item No. 270570954624. through his first ID i.e. prasanna_r82 on 2.5.2010. The same buyer gave us another...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dip in Sale

Hi everyone! My sales have dipped suddenly this weekend. From Friday evening till now I have hardly 3 orders. Normally the toll on weekends is over 50. Anyone else witnessing similar decrease?

community court queston - PLS ANSWER!

this queston is for the ebay veterans out there - i went to CC about a -ive , buyer realized she did not connect the item properly & wrote bak - "sorry for the trouble caused to seller - would like to remove the negative i gave seller." Got a favbral...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no response from ebay

hi i just want to know whether people from ebay really respond to their clients or not,for i have registered nearly four to five times for my sellers training programme by submitting the form available on ebay and also called customer care toll free ...

Alert For All seller Gurpreet9923 have Fraudy Buyer.

Hi. Ebay Members. Gurpreet9923 have no.1 fraudy buyer. they call me for oem body front, back n keypad. not for middle because in my stock this is not available. see my oem n86 body posting clearly mention. he book oem body from me on 21 jul 2010. n r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping deadlies query

i shipped 2 items, both sold on 27/7/10 in the to be shipped column it shows 3-8-2010 for both ; when i see my sold with paisapay - it shows first item must be delivered by 7/8/10 but the other item it shows delivery deadline 8-8-10. WHY IS THAT? sec...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"ATT: Sellers" Important Note For Listings

Dear Sellers, This is just for your information that multiple listing for a Single product is not allowed after 5th listing of same product. But while surfing product I found that some sellers are making listing of same product more than 7 times whic...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funny eBay claims department

-----Original Message----- From: eBay India Customer Support - incswebhelp [mailto:incswebhelp@ebay.com] Sent: 16 July 2010 19:10 To: Prince Arora Subject: FRORC003: eGuarantee Claim # <12355> (KMM31148877I15977L0KM) Dear Prince, This is to inform yo...

ALL SELLERS BLOCK THESE FAKE BIDDERS

HELLO EVERYONE ! I HAVE NOTICED THAT FROM LAST 2 MONTHS SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAYING WITH EBAY AUCTIONS THEY BID AND PUT FAKE INFO IN THERE ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND BID NUMBER OF ITEMS BY DIFFERENT DIFFERENT ID'S. uqirig7 (piyaa35@in.com) (0) uqi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2 YRS USED ASUS P320 FOR SALE

I have ASUS P320 handset which i want to sell on ebay, but before that just wanted to see response on community. It is 2 yrs old and stylus holder is damaged from inside, as a result of it stylus doesnt fit in the pocket provided for stylus, also it ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wants to cancel after I paid

I bought an item from a new seller today and immediately paid with PaisaPay. A short while later, he claimed that the item had been accidentally damaged while packing and wanted to cancel the deal. He said that he had already informed eBay and asked ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cannot pay with my corporation bank maestro debit card

hiiiii i cannot complete my payment with my maestro debit card of corporation bank. does ebay accepts the payment through corporation bank debit card ? i am also having online account of sbi but its not listed in the payment methods on paisa pay........

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.