new paisa pay policy

I would like to know reaction of ebay.in members on compulsery impostion of Paisapay and that too @ 4% and payment to seller is released after buyer gives OK.
Has any seller had trouble with buyer?
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

new paisa pay policy

Hello All,

Having heard and read all about the new PaisaPay, I would like to add a few comments.

1) ebaY.in still remains a marketplace where there is no entry barrier. Anyone with even one single product to sell can create an account have a product live within minutes. This is not available on any other platform, online or offline. It is truly a zero investment business, if you want it to be one.

2) The selling fees on ebay.in are still one of the lowest compared to other online / offline oppurtunities. At approx 10%-12% including gateway charges, there are not many other marketplaces which can beat this.

3) If you are selling online, 15 days which ebaY will pay the non express remittance sellers is the fastest payment. On other sites, the minimum is from approx 21 days to 45 days.

4) 17 days allowed by PaisaPay for dispatch + delivery seem to be most reasonable. Other sites are working towards 7 days delivery (including 3 days for dispatch).

Yes, there are hazaar other problems with ebaY.in and PaisaPay, but all said and done, it is still the most attractive destination for small sellers / part time sellers. Infact I would so far as to say that the new / small / part time sellers have a advantage over established sellers on ebay.

-------

Devesh
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

new paisa pay policy

3aces.collections
Community Member
But how can a small seller survive if he / she has to pay Rs.28 for every transfer as NEFT for Bank transfer. ebay must allow us to fix our own payment schedule to reduce NEFT expenses. Soumi
Kolkata
Soumi
Kolkata
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

new paisa pay policy

shop_no_786
Community Member
As i think PayPal is better then PaisaPay.
Strongly Agree that we are Seller not Beggars.
New system need a SURVEY..
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

new paisa pay policy

nakatib
Community Member
hi! i am frustrated with paisapay. i did not wish to accept paypal because paisapay was so easy n payments were so much in time. the fees are killing me now. not to mention the remittance.each trasaction takes more than a month for remittance even though my item is despatched in a day n the seller recieves it in 4 days flat,may it be national or international.so why should i wait?????paisa pay increases its fees and does not even give remittance early. no buyer gives item reciept confirmation on constant reminders also.business has slowed down because remittance is slow. ebay do something or i shall stop business.there are many other portals too. i already have my own website to go ahead. i am sure all sellers are facing this issue.lets raise a voice!!!!!!!
regards
n a katib
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

new paisa pay policy

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
I am thinking of starting selling on Ebay ,but these policy and charges ...are like... I dont have to say anything ..do I ?
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

new paisa pay policy

webworld.8485
Community Member
PAISAPAY FEES IS TOOOOOOO HIGH 4% + TAXES , AND IN BOOKS CATEGORY, 6% IS EBAY FEES, I MEAN , WE SELL ONLY AT MARGIN OF 5-8 % AND OUT OF WHICH WE HAVE TO PAY 10% TO EBAY, IT MEANS WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR PRICES UP BY 10% , WHICH LEAVES US LESS COMPETITIVE THAN OPEN MARKET

PAISAPAY POLICY SUCKS A LOT
Message 16 of 16
latest reply