cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my ebay account marked the item as delivered but i have not receive it .

vitsin-0
Community Member
I placed an order on 16th july 2017 and paid an amount of 27499. After few days seller updated that my item has been dispatch with tracking number D35785806 dtdc coyrier. When i tried to track there was no information. Even ebay customer care admited that my shipping number is not trackable so i should wait till the estimated dilvery.i even went to dtdc courier and i was informed it is not booked and it is not even ship.Now since it been 10days and i didnt received it i open a claim of item not received on 26th july. On 30th july ,i got a confirmation item receipt message and on pressing the button(i may have mistakingly press the wrong button i.e item received instead of item not received.) now my ebay account says item received and delivered. And i even got messages on my phone saying my item has been delivered.I am new to ebay and i am tensed about getting my refund back. Is there any other method how i can rectify the item confirmation receipt . if not what should i do. Please help me out.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Problem in your case is that you have confirmed the receipt of delivery to Ebay. Therefore whether the courier tracking no was valid or not, whatever the policy of Ebay maybe with regard to item not received and no matter how many days it gives you to file claim, the bottom line is that you have confirmed the receipt and as far as ebay is concerned, case is closed. 

You will have hard time convincing the ebay support that item is not received. 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
They are already convinced i didnt received. EbayCustomer care told me seller has admitted he didnt ship. And if ebay was to give no importance to their policies, today they would have never reach this far and they will not have a big number of buyers all over the world..i mean its a big company.. It means it has done good and will do good if we have a genuine case. Thank you for reading and replyng.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
And as far as confimation of receipt is concerned..they themselves assume we have receive the item if we dont respond timely. And not all buyers read and reply to those notification in a timely manner. That is why .. They have clearly said 30days for item not received case. Well i assume you have some legal knowledge to understand what my point here. Thank you so much for your concerned .much appreciated.
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

If they are already convinced and told you that seller has conceded of not shipping the item then there is nothing to worry. Wait for some time and I am sure you will win the claim. I hope you have communicated with them after the accidental confirmation of receipt. If you haven't then please do so to ensure that they haven't rejected your claim. If required do point out that the confirmation was made accidentally.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
Ebay refunded me . thank you.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply